trayertrash

Sorry, I'm not black so I've never had any trouble with the law. Are you not allowed to have sex when you're on probation? :magic:

I feel as if you've been in this situation before.

I never have to beg for sex. As soon as I make eye contact, men fall at my feet. :morning:

Lol I like your jokes

Are you jealous because men turn to stone whenever you look at them? :magic:

Sorry, I'm not black so I've never had any trouble with the law. Are you not allowed to have sex when you're on probation? :magic:

I never have to beg for sex. As soon as I make eye contact, men fall at my feet. :morning:

Lol I like your jokes

Are you jealous that I am the spawn of the flawless Medusa and use the men you TRY to sex up as mere decorations for my home made out of Nicki and Beyonce's melted down platinum albums?

Lol I like your jokes

Are you jealous that I am the spawn of the flawless Medusa and use the men you TRY to sex up as mere decorations for my home made out of Nicki and Beyonce's melted down platinum albums?

Nope! :magic: Enjoy riding your cold dead marble dildos cunt!

Lol I like your jokes

I am! With your dad being my favorite one :tan:

Lol I like your jokes

I am! With your dad being my favorite one :tan:

You can have him! :magic: I'd love to watch you raping his cold dead corpse!

• 1 year later...