POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

Ok so I have everyone's songs except the Obese Titty Epidemic and Gale's (Who's that?!) song.

And I'm only putting one song.

As of now.

Mo is there anything you're adding?

:magic:

That's the gayest name ever. Lol. Jk.

But I don't have your work.

Considering changing my name to Gayle after that comment. :magic:

And you'll get it when I'm ready to give it to you. :vacuum: No one's heard your song either so don't start with me.

When it's done better be tomorrow.

Ok so I have everyone's songs except the Obese Titty Epidemic and Gale's (Who's that?!) song.

As of now.

And you'll get it when I'm ready to give it to you. :vacuum: No one's heard your song either so don't start with me.

Do it.

Oh.

I can't submit anything because I have no way to record anything. #RicypherByMeAMic #AndSomeGarlicKnots

You could submit My Space or Your Mama's a Bitch. :magic:

I don't even have them anymore.  :stretcher: If you do, feel free to use them.  :magic:

Damn son, what happened to them.

What happened to your album?!

I can't submit anything because I have no way to record anything. #RicypherByMeAMic #AndSomeGarlicKnots

I don't even have them anymore.  :stretcher: If you do, feel free to use them.  :magic:

No idea, they're not on my soundcloud anymore and I never saved them to my hard drive.  :'(

My album got scrapped when my last computer crashed and deleted everything I had worked on.  :'(

I don't even have them anymore.  :stretcher: If you do, feel free to use them.  :magic:

No idea, they're not on my soundcloud anymore and I never saved them to my hard drive.  :'(

My album got scrapped when my last computer crashed and deleted everything I had worked on.  :'(

That's no good! I'm so sorry to hear that! It must have been devastating.

As of now.

It will be ready soon. :magic:

As of now.

Tropico soon or Broke with Expensive Taste Soon?

As of now.

Tropico soon or Broke with Expensive Taste Soon?

ARTPOP app soon! ;)

[img height=400 width=400] output_vvc93s_zpshuwvmynn.gif

What do y'all think about this kind of thing as an idea for the cover? The triangle is a Penrose triangle, which is a symbol of something which is logically impossible but which exists anyway. It's also showing the importance of interpretation, because without the shading and contouring there it would just be a normal old triangle. It's a gateway to your imagination and to artistry! :magic:

What do y'all think about this kind of thing as an idea for the cover? The triangle is a Penrose triangle, which is a symbol of something which is logically impossible but which exists anyway. It's also showing the importance of interpretation, because without the shading and contouring there it would just be a normal old triangle. It's a gateway to your imagination and to artistry! :magic:

I'm down. It makes sense regarding our forum. All this slayage shouldn't be possible but it is. I want the Wonder Woman one!

I'm down. It makes sense regarding our forum. All this slayage shouldn't be possible but it is. I want the Wonder Woman one!

Slay! :hail: I thought we could all send in a couple of images each to add to the cover.

Slay! :hail: I thought we could all send in a couple of images each to add to the cover.

Cool. Sending mine, but any specifications?

Give me five minutes and I'll upload the template for you to use. ;) We can make individual ones from our own three images and one big one as well. Do you think we should choose our own background images as well or just keep the standard black?

Give me five minutes and I'll upload the template for you to use. ;) We can make individual ones from our own three images and one big one as well. Do you think we should choose our own background images as well or just keep the standard black?

Here's the template! Feel free to go crazy with it and we can combine them all at the end.