POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

I came up with a good idea we can use for this project! What if we all collaborate on one song as a group? We could just find one beat that we all like and each of us could all take a verse. It would be interesting to see what kinds of things we came up with as we all have different styles!

I totally like this idea! Maybe one song with a lot of tweaks that fit everyone's style but still sounds smooth!

FUCK YES.

I came up with a good idea we can use for this project! What if we all collaborate on one song as a group? We could just find one beat that we all like and each of us could all take a verse. It would be interesting to see what kinds of things we came up with as we all have different styles!

I totally like this idea! Maybe one song with a lot of tweaks that fit everyone's style but still sounds smooth!

FUCK YES.

Ima need to hear everyone's work so I can get a it of an idea as too what to make. Also, if you feel like you have an idea of what your sound would be, totally feel free to link up for a prod collab!

Exactly! We can all just start with a super basic beat and add our own little individual styles to things. :hail:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...