POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

I think you should release it on Valentine's Day :magic:

I like the symbolism tbh but I think we should aim for New Years Eve instead. :magic:

NYE?! Thats like around the corner, holy fuck.

We have like a month and a half left! :stretcher: That's more than enough time for us all to record or polish two songs we've already got. :morning:

True. Alright, lets aim for NYE!

I'm excited! :excited: Are there any themes we should be exploring in our lyrics?

Theme is Universal. Just talk/sing/rap/twerk to anything you want to. Even if it's a cover to a song. We'll listen to  it all and see how it'll all fit together.

Sweet! I already have one song written that I just need to record and I'll try and get another one done by the release date. :tan:

I like the symbolism tbh but I think we should aim for New Years Eve instead. :magic:

We have like a month and a half left! :stretcher: That's more than enough time for us all to record or polish two songs we've already got. :morning:

I'm excited! :excited: Are there any themes we should be exploring in our lyrics?

Theme is Universal. Just talk/sing/rap/twerk to anything you want to. Even if it's a cover to a song. We'll listen to  it all and see how it'll all fit together.

Sweet! I already have one song written that I just need to record and I'll try and get another one done by the release date. :tan:

I have a couple :stretcher: i just to organize them and work from there.

Good luck! Waiting for our collab as well. :morning:

Want to be on something?

Want to be on something?

Yas, give me a hot chorus to sing over or a verse to rap on! :hail:

Want to be on something?

Pre-written? OK. Lemme look for something. I'm sure I have sooomething. Lol.

Want to be on something?

If you want, otherwise I can write a basic bitch chorus just for you! :magic:

Want to be on something?

No, no...I'll just do it myself.

BTW I'll be messaging everyone and seeing where they are with this.

Want to be on something?

No, no...I'll just do it myself.

BTW I'll be messaging everyone and seeing where they are with this.

Will you do it?  I have 2 solid tracks I can contribute. One is a cover and the other is an ORIGINAL.  (One is about a special "night butterfly" and the cover is from a planet)

Will you do it?  I have 2 solid tracks I can contribute. One is a cover and the other is an ORIGINAL.  (One is about a special "night butterfly" and the cover is from a planet)

Yes! Once i get back from the dentist. Ha.

Can't wait to hear them both!

I can record one song using oddcast :morning:

I'll have a better idea of what I can contribute to this project in a few weeks, since at present, I'm totally swamped.

Cool! I'll message you both later :)

I came up with a good idea we can use for this project! What if we all collaborate on one song as a group? We could just find one beat that we all like and each of us could all take a verse. It would be interesting to see what kinds of things we came up with as we all have different styles!

I totally like this idea! Maybe one song with a lot of tweaks that fit everyone's style but still sounds smooth!