Neon Hitch Launches IndieGoGo Campaign; Album Available Now!

Yes silly! :stretcher: Do it now! She's like stuck in limbo at $25 000 and I feel bad for her.

You know you're targetting the wrong fanbase when you can only raise $29,272 of $50,000.

Steve Grand (a country singer) was able to raise $326,593 out of $81,000 cause he's not targeting URL badmen.

I mean, no offense, but Neon's main fanbase consists of forum lurkers, garage geeks, and closet freaks.

You know you're targetting the wrong fanbase when you can only raise $29,272 of $50,000.

Steve Grand (a country singer) was able to raise $326,593 out of $81,000 cause he's not targeting URL badmen.

I mean, no offense, but Neon's main fanbase consists of forum lurkers, garage geeks, and closet freaks.

Yeah, you have a point tbh. :vacuum: I was actually pretty impressed with how many views the 'Yard Sale' video got but it seems like all that success didn't really translate into people dishing out their cash for the album. :'( It's a shame really.

You only get the stuff associated with that specific money amount, in addition to access to the app.

Are we meant to have access to the app already tho? Cos I haven't heard anything about it at all. :/

Yeah, you have a point tbh. :vacuum: I was actually pretty impressed with how many views the 'Yard Sale' video got but it seems like all that success didn't really translate into people dishing out their cash for the album. :'( It's a shame really.

Poor Neon. Literally.