Nicki Minaj For L'uomo Vogue

Main Pop Girl

medium.injDfrdCeCyZ3HOz9mc_S46bXo2IF0-2nMhIzrVBR6A.jpg

[img width=487 height=650] content.rcjwrd2pehqeexdeu8cxigjrnljv6oec

[img width=490 height=650] content.m7muysmxz8z1pefjfdw-xcukk5ii2sea

[img width=486 height=650] content.nwrlh0abu6utkfd5g1t0_ngdorqk_cii

[img width=484 height=650] content.g0nrcuoaarichoikq3dx3rk5weq1dgwj

Um...:shocked: I honestly can't tell if I like these or not! She looks amazing but it's such a different look for her and I'm not sure if I'm used to it or not...I'd prefer if she went for this look for a whole era as well rather than just doing it for one magazine cover. But the photos are flawless!

I thought it was cute and sassy for a while, but after I saw how little she cares about her fans and her career I was out.

133306679953.gif

Hmmm. idk, i wouldn't consider myself a fan so i really don't care but her music has been good so far, even if people don't like it, as long as she does i'm cool! lol

Hmmm. idk, i wouldn't consider myself a fan so i really don't care but her music has been good so far, even if people don't like it, as long as she does i'm cool! lol

I like her music too! But for example, it pisses me off that she talks about how personal all her songs are and how she wrote them all herself when we know bitch stole all those writing credits. I think her team is probably a lot more talented than she is. :morning:

I like her music too! But for example, it pisses me off that she talks about how personal all her songs are and how she wrote them all herself when we know bitch stole all those writing credits. I think her team is probably a lot more talented than she is. :morning:

Pfft. I remember that she said recording one of her albums made her super emotional because of how touching the songs were but she had 'Rude Boy' as a single off of it. :stretcher:

Pfft. I remember that she said recording one of her albums made her super emotional because of how touching the songs were but she had 'Rude Boy' as a single off of it. :stretcher:

:vacuum: Fucking mess. But the worst was when she allegedly "co-wrote" every song off Unapologetic even though she doesn't have her name on any of the writing credits and Sia has not once mentioned how great it was to have Rihanna in the studio working with her. :morning:

:vacuum: Fucking mess. But the worst was when she allegedly "co-wrote" every song off Unapologetic even though she doesn't have her name on any of the writing credits and Sia has not once mentioned how great it was to have Rihanna in the studio working with her. :morning:

Wow, what a failure of an artist. I hope she stays true and honest on this new album.

Same! Like bitch, no one cares if you write your own songs or not, but there's no reason to lie about it. :vacuum: Just keep it real, it's what people love you for. :morning:

Exactly! You don't hear Britney saying she wrote her songs and she's been in the top 5 since 1996 and Bey has been in the music for so long and has made a marked but you know her writing skills ain't on point, and lets not get started with Madonna :stretcher: