We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Carcunt

Avril Lavigne - Complete Discography & Extras

thank you, I was about to search for it today.

Np. On What The Hell, you might have to change the song info because I found it online (since my computer doesn't have a disc drive...)  :stretcher:

thank you, I was about to search for it today.

Np. On What The Hell, you might have to change the song info because I found it online (since my computer doesn't have a disc drive...)  :stretcher:

No problems, boo.

A bit late to the party.  For some reason I never saw this post before.  Other wise I would have added my two cents already.  But as the old saying goes....."It's never too late".

I thought about creating another thread for her, but I will just leave these here. 

Please login or register to see this link.

if you would like to move these to their own topic, feel free to do so.

This link has some added music that was not in the original posters link.  Give it a lookise and see what you all think.

(1999-2013) [320kbps]

[5.15GB]

decrypt key
!6TK19oaYtPAypP591uHopg

I found these next set of links in September of 2016.  I have not rechecked all the links, but the ones I have rechecked worked just fine.  Give them a try if you are so inclined.  And if some of them do not work, I am sorry.  But as I already stated, these are from 2016.   Some of these might be duplicates of what is in the above link.  But I don't know for sure.  So don't yell at me if there any dupes.   As to how much longer they might last, only mega.nz knows for sure.  So get them while they still work.

Greatest Hits

Lossless ("Knocking On Heaven's Door" i+) compiled myself - official bootleg tracklist

GL JPse 

lossless

Girlfriend: The Remixes 

i+

What The Hell (Japanese CD Single) 

lossless

EDIT: 

(lossless)

17 tracks)

Fall to Pieces

Let Go  albums

Hot Singles

Wish You Were Here Singles

rXuJsVP.jpg

eWbxZl2.jpg

GVw63lR.jpg

• YAAASSS 2

In one of the links there's a Mobile download, with two b-sides (Let Go and All You Will Never Know), apparently it was released in New Zealand. Is that true? I'd never heard of it being released as a single. I always thought those two tracks were unreleased.

Edited by coolaideonfire

9 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

In one of the links there's a Mobile download, with two b-sides (Let Go and All You Will Never Know), apparently it was released in New Zealand. Is that true? I'd never heard of it being released as a single. I always thought those two tracks were unreleased.

never been released

• Like 1