Who Dat? Who Dat?

Jimmy Gnecco

Alright guys, The other day I noticed that we do have some crazy names and some crazy personalities on PHF and it got me interested on how everyone came up with their usernames. I think it would cool to get some insight on the other members of phf! So if you all would be so kind to explain it to us that would be awesome!

I'll go first, Of course it's not that surprising but my name is from the Lana song. It was one of the first songs I heard of hers when I first did some digging to find her music and I've loved it since then. With all the new leaks I've come across some other songs that I like more, but it's always gonna hold a special place in my  <3!!

Your Turn!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so when I was younger I was like the biggest fan of this game called Final Fantasy X and I totally shipped for these characters called Tidus and Rikku. Their couple name was called Tikku and on this website dedicated to them it was like "we have lots of tikkuy goodness" or something and so I just stole that word and went with it for my e-mail and everything. :stretcher:

But on here, Firestarter comes from a song by Samantha Jade which I liked for about a day, as well as songs by Demi and The Prodigy. And Jump Rope Queen of course came from the flawless Lana song, and because I'm the queen of the forum. :tan:

Okay, so when I was younger I was like the biggest fan of this game called Final Fantasy X and I totally shipped for these characters called Tidus and Rikku. Their couple name was called Tikku and on this website dedicated to them it was like "we have lots of tikkuy goodness" or something and so I just stole that word and went with it for my e-mail and everything. :stretcher:

But on here, Firestarter comes from a song by Samantha Jade which I liked for about a day, as well as songs by Demi and The Prodigy. And Jump Rope Queen of course came from the flawless Lana song, and because I'm the queen of the forum. :tan:

:stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:

Well Minaj obviously came for my love of Nicki Minaj.

Psyduck the Amazing (aka Psymazing) came from Pokemon because 1). I can hella relate to that little duck, being confused and weird but also brilliant at the same time and 2). Psyduck was always my fav Pokemonand 3). I'm fucking amazing.

Omg You're name progression  :hail::hail: practically lana tbh.

One of my favorite animals + my initials.

omg why is the seacow your favorite animal??

Well Minaj obviously came for my love of Nicki Minaj.

Psyduck the Amazing (aka Psymazing) came from Pokemon because 1). I can hella relate to that little duck, being confused and weird but also brilliant at the same time and 2). Psyduck was always my fav Pokemonand 3). I'm fucking amazing.

tbh psyduck is one kick ass pokemon

My name is Alexander so I use Alex for short.

And Baby V it's from Vanessa Hudgens' alter ego  :hail::hail:

Is Baby V from a movie ? or like does she call her self that?