Truth or Dare!

Main Pop Girl

:stretcher:

Truth:

When was the first time you ever came? What was it like?

Dare:

Write a short diss track against either Ashley or Minaj, rap it and upload it to Soundcloud. :morning:

I'm a girl, so it was really hard to actually cum because like before I knew what squirting was I thought I just had to piss really bad, so I held it back because like, who wants to be pissed on right? So, I was with this girl who told me about squirting so I tried to do it, but she was really bad at sex so I started playing with myself & did it a little bit. It was really fucking weird for a second because it just felt like I pissed myself, but then right after comes this fucking amazing feeling of awesomeness & I wanted someone to make me squirt but like no one I fucked was actually that good so I gave up on it. Then I was with this really ugly dude & I told him I could squirt so he really wanted me to so like the whole 1 1/2 minutes we had sex he kept telling me to squirt & I was really pissed because like he wasn't good so I pissed a little bit on him & he fucking bragged about it to everyone and then I became everyone's sexual conquest & I became a big whore :magic: Omfg this one girl was really pretty & really good & I wanted to fuck her again so I held back squirting & she was like "I'll make you do it next time" & I kept not squirting so she'd want to keep fucking me :stretcher: Then there came a time that I couldn't hold it back & I squirted all over her face & then she didn't talk to me anymore :'( #JusticeForTrayer But now I'm with Lawrence & I squirt within the first few minutes of sex & it's amazing :magic:

Truth

What was your first sex dream about?

Dare

Message me who you hate most on here

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a girl, so it was really hard to actually cum because like before I knew what squirting was I thought I just had to piss really bad, so I held it back because like, who wants to be pissed on right? So, I was with this girl who told me about squirting so I tried to do it, but she was really bad at sex so I started playing with myself & did it a little bit. It was really fucking weird for a second because it just felt like I pissed myself, but then right after comes this fucking amazing feeling of awesomeness & I wanted someone to make me squirt but like no one I fucked was actually that good so I gave up on it. Then I was with this really ugly dude & I told him I could squirt so he really wanted me to so like the whole 1 1/2 minutes we had sex he kept telling me to squirt & I was really pissed because like he wasn't good so I pissed a little bit on him & he fucking bragged about it to everyone and then I became everyone's sexual conquest & I became a big whore :magic: Omfg this one girl was really pretty & really good & I wanted to fuck her again so I held back squirting & she was like "I'll make you do it next time" & I kept not squirting so she'd want to keep fucking me :stretcher: Then there came a time that I couldn't hold it back & I squirted all over her face & then she didn't talk to me anymore :'( #JusticeForTrayer But now I'm with Lawrence & I squirt within the first few minutes of sex & it's amazing :magic:

Truth

What was your first sex dream about?

Dare

Message me who you hate most on here

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Bitch, I can NOT at you pissing on someone and pretending you were squirting. :stretcher: I mean, I've faked orgasms before, but that's fucking ridiculous.

I messaged you! :magic: