Hello world!

Heaven

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Accused"

Girl, on BTW, in some countries, they gave away tickets if someone bought a blender for example lol

And ftr, Britney didn't write HIAM and she didn't promote herself over homosexuals.

Gaga wrote Express Yourself... Oh I meant BTW.

And BTW, on first week, was 99cents, that was probably one of the most disgusting thing that I've seen an artist do to sell albums and break records. Worst than Katy Perry and her thousand remixes. If it wasn't the 99 cents, it would have like, almost half of its sells. Billboard had to change the rules after that. You should feel ashamed for her.

I rly like her songs (The Fame Era and a lit bit of Artpop) but that was a shame. I felt ashamed for her.

Receipts for the blender example plz.

And yes, Britney fucking does "promote herself over homosexuals". Are you forgetting about the Britney and Madonna kiss at the VMA's? There's no worse way to use the gay community than to fake lesbianism for attention. She and Katy should be taking notes from Gaga on how to inspire and appeal to the gay community naturally without having to pretend to be something they're not. :)

And how is that disgusting in the slightest? Gaga's aware that most people aren't spending $20 on their albums nowadays and are just illegally downloading them instead. She was giving a chance for people who weren't making enough money to purchase the album and democratizing music again. It was smart marketing and Interscope and Gaga had the difference made up for them by Amazon, so they were getting both press and money for nothing. If Britney was relevant enough to have been given that opportunity I assure you she would have taken it. ;)

Receipts for the blender example plz.

And yes, Britney fucking does "promote herself over homosexuals". Are you forgetting about the Britney and Madonna kiss at the VMA's? There's no worse way to use the gay community than to fake lesbianism for attention. She and Katy should be taking notes from Gaga on how to inspire and appeal to the gay community naturally without having to pretend to be something they're not. :)

And how is that disgusting in the slightest? Gaga's aware that most people aren't spending $20 on their albums nowadays and are just illegally downloading them instead. She was giving a chance for people who weren't making enough money to purchase the album and democratizing music again. It was smart marketing and Interscope and Gaga had the difference made up for them by Amazon, so they were getting both press and money for nothing. If Britney was relevant enough to have been given that opportunity I assure you she would have taken it. ;)

Oh girl, shut up. Gaga: i don't make music for charts. Buy ARTPOP, Buy G.U.Y.

I won't spend my time answering you. If you think Britney is fake, Gaga is as fake as Britney.

Britney made history.

The truth is:

Gaga careers is going down. Faster than any other artist.

Oh girl, shut up. Gaga: i don't make music for charts. Buy ARTPOP, Buy G.U.Y.

I won't spend my time answering you. If you think Britney is fake, Gaga is as fake as Britney.

Britney made history.

The truth is:

Gaga careers is going down. Faster than any other artist.

Whatever you say sis. :roll: Just remember that Gaga's had one top ten hit and one top twenty hit with her third album, while Britney couldn't even manage a single top twenty with hers. Enjoy your hating while it lasts, because Gaga's gonna make a comeback soon enough and you're gonna look like a goddamn fool. :wave:

Whatever you say sis. :roll: Just remember that Gaga's had one top ten hit and one top twenty hit with her third album, while Britney couldn't even manage a single top twenty with hers. Enjoy your hating while it lasts, because Gaga's gonna make a comeback soon enough and you're gonna look like a goddamn fool. :wave:

OIDIA probably sold more than all Gaga's discography together. 

Anyway, I don't hate Gaga. I hate her hypocrisy and lilttle monsters.

Archived