Hello world!

Heaven

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh cool! Ive been a member since like 2007 so quite a while haha. But still, Im jealous of your unreleased Britney, a pic is better than nothing.

And ignore mo, he's just jealous about exhale being more popular than PHF. :wave:

Why would I be jealous of Exhell? That site has been following Britney's career in a downward spiral since about 2007. :morning:

YAS BRITNEY FILL UP DAT 4 600 CAPACITY VENUE QUEEN! :hail:

You have the fanmade looped version. ;)

$114 cheapest ticket, Vegas.

ArtRAVE cheapest ticket $65.

Britney, 16 yrs old career. 

Gaga, 6 yrs old career.

$114 cheapest ticket, Vegas.

ArtRAVE cheapest ticket $65.

Britney, 16 yrs old career. 

Gaga, 6 yrs old career.

Actually, the cheapest Vegas ticket is $99. ;) #KnowYourFacts

And I don't know what irrelevant small town soccer field you're looking at, but the cheapest ticket I found for the artRAVE was $125.

I'm also not sure what their career lengths have anything to do with? If you're trying to argue that Britney's career has started to falter because of how long she's been in the industry, then I agree with you.

Actually, the cheapest Vegas ticket is $99. ;) #KnowYourFacts

And I don't know what irrelevant small town soccer field you're looking at, but the cheapest ticket I found for the artRAVE was $125.

I'm also not sure what their career lengths have anything to do with? If you're trying to argue that Britney's career has started to falter because of how long she's been in the industry, then I agree with you.

lbiy3df  JnaXRUv

She has a 6yrs old career and can't sold out most of her shows ;)

Britney stays in only one city and most of her shows were sold out. The last 11 shows, 7 were sold out. The tickets left on the others 4 shows together are about 345.

If the pics don't work: http://imgur.com/JnaXRUv  http://imgur.com/lbiy3df

lbiy3df  JnaXRUv

She has a 6yrs old career and can't sold out most of her shows ;)

Britney stays in only one city and most of her shows were sold out. The last 11 shows, 7 were sold out. The tickets left on the others 4 shows together are about 345.

If the pics don't work: http://imgur.com/JnaXRUv  http://imgur.com/lbiy3df

Idk where you're getting your information on that from, but BreatheHeavy isn't a reliable source. Judging by this page none of Britney's upcoming shows in August are sold out tho. ;)

You're right about her tickets being more expensive than Gaga's tho, probably because Britney's show costs a lot more. It's sad when an artist has to rely on gimmicks like bungee jumping and fire to make their show entertaining. :

Idk where you're getting your information on that from, but BreatheHeavy isn't a reliable source. Judging by this page none of Britney's upcoming shows in August are sold out tho. ;)

You're right about her tickets being more expensive than Gaga's tho, probably because Britney's show costs a lot more. It's sad when an artist has to rely on gimmicks like bungee jumping and fire to make their show entertaining. :

I didn't say it was already sold out ;)but it will eventually. Have you ever seen The Monster Ball Tour? Or BTW Ball tour? Lol

Btw It's sad an artist has to sell an album for 99cents to break a record and fail, it's sad an artist has to sell 2 tickets for the price of one so maybe it doesn't make a loss of money, it's sad an artist that sabotages other artists (even tho, it was cool see that Applause couldn't beat Roar). It's sad an artist copy other artist and doesn't credit them. It's sad an artist promote herself over homosexuals.

I didn't say it was already sold out ;)but it will eventually. Have you ever seen The Monster Ball Tour? Or BTW Ball tour? Lol

Btw It's sad an artist has to sell an album for 99cents to break a record and fail, it's sad an artist has to sell 2 tickets for the price of one so maybe it doesn't make a loss of money, it's sad an artist that sabotages other artists (even tho, it was cool see that Applause couldn't beat Roar). It's sad an artist copy other artist and doesn't credit them. It's sad an artist promote herself over homosexuals.

I totally agree! :( It's so sad to see Britney resort to those things just to make more and more money for her already wealthy family.

1. Britney selling Femme Fatale for $3.99 after it flopped.

2. Britney selling tickets for The Femme Fatale Tour for 50% off on Groupon.

3. Britney accused of sabotaging her X Factor mentoree.

4. Britney accused of plagiarizing 'Hold It Against Me'.

5. Britney accused of homophobia after she calls her gay fans "girls".

Get well soon Brit. :

"Accused"

Girl, on BTW, in some countries, they gave away tickets if someone bought a blender for example lol

And ftr, Britney didn't write HIAM and she didn't promote herself over homosexuals.

Gaga wrote Express Yourself... Oh I meant BTW.

And BTW, on first week, was 99cents, that was probably one of the most disgusting thing that I've seen an artist do to sell albums and break records. Worst than Katy Perry and her thousand remixes. If it wasn't the 99 cents, it would have like, almost half of its sells. Billboard had to change the rules after that. You should feel ashamed for her.

I rly like her songs (The Fame Era and a lit bit of Artpop) but that was a shame. I felt ashamed for her.

Archived