Hello world!

Heaven

Hi everyone!

I'm Heaven, Heaven on Earth hahaha as you can see, I was inspired in a Britney Spears's song to choose my username lol

Btw, I'm a super britfan. I have tons of Britney stuff, including some unreleased stuff (pm me if u have something lol).

Even tho, I'm a Lana fan too. I met her last yr when she came to my city. She's a lovely girl. I LOVE HER! I'm a fan since Sirens lol

That's it, if you have any question feel free to ask! Thanks for accepting me on this comunity! <3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, welcome! :tan: Yes at us having another Brit fan! Are you on Exhale as well? Omg, what unreleased stuff do you have? If you have Rebellion...:'(

Yes, i am on Exhale. Even I'm a member since, idk, 2010, i probably don't have more than 200 posts lol.

No, unfortunately I don't Rebellion, just Crucify Me. Just kidding. I don't have any of them. Tbh, most of my unreleased stuff are pics and vids :)

Yasss welcome boo! I'm so glad you decided to join up. <3 'Heaven on Earth' is one of my favourite songs off Blackout too, although 'Freakshow' is still the best imo. :hail: I'm sooo jealous about you getting to meet Lana tho. :'( I wish I was that lucky!

Y'all bragging about being on Exhale tho...

13783554.gif

Yes, i am on Exhale. Even I'm a member since, idk, 2010, i probably don't have more than 200 posts lol.

No, unfortunately I don't Rebellion, just Crucify Me. Just kidding. I don't have any of them. Tbh, most of my unreleased stuff are pics and vids :)

Oh cool! Ive been a member since like 2007 so quite a while haha. But still, Im jealous of your unreleased Britney, a pic is better than nothing.

And ignore mo, he's just jealous about exhale being more popular than PHF. :wave:

Oh cool! Ive been a member since like 2007 so quite a while haha. But still, Im jealous of your unreleased Britney, a pic is better than nothing.

And ignore mo, he's just jealous about exhale being more popular than PHF. :wave:

Hahaha I do leaks sometimes. Dw! Hahaha I don't like Exhell. Imo there are a lot of haters. Of it used to have lol

Hello, Heaven, you are a tunnel lined with yellow lights on a dark night...

First thing that came to mind tbh. Welcome to the site! :welcome:

LOL

TBH, the first username I tried was "Paradise" bc of Lana's BTD Paradise Edition, but it wasn't avaliable. Do you know why? Lol

Archived