Psyduck - BOSS ASS (feat. Nicki Minaj)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch...

You a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch...

We a a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch...

:tan:

I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch...

You a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch...

We a a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch...

:tan:

PHF Remix ?? Lol

• 1 month later...

I would give it to you, but my friend who has all the recording software and tools, lost it! I'm currently working on getting into an actual studio though. So we miiiight have a couple songs being released.

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT. :vacuum: We are never gonna hear your sexy raps, are we? :'(

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT. :vacuum: We are never gonna hear your sexy raps, are we? :'(

Nope, never! :P

Jk, I'm about to start school for Audio Production. And my school has two professional studios. So...yeah. You'll probably be hearing something not in the NEAR future, but this year and it'll most likely definitely be a full length project rather than one song.

Nope, never! :P

Jk, I'm about to start school for Audio Production. And my school has two professional studios. So...yeah. You'll probably be hearing something not in the NEAR future, but this year and it'll most likely definitely be a full length project rather than one song.

Omg, that's awesome! :hail: I'll be able to wait around if I know a full album's coming. ;) I'm doing a course next semester called like 'Introduction to Digital Audio' so hopefully I'll be able to share something right back for you! <3

Omg, that's awesome! :hail: I'll be able to wait around if I know a full album's coming. ;) I'm doing a course next semester called like 'Introduction to Digital Audio' so hopefully I'll be able to share something right back for you! <3

I swear I'm going crazy making a bunch of instrumentals and sounds for my EP.

I even came up with a new alter ego named Kaiko Del Rey in the process. You'll love him.