Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Announced (Out November 2014!)

Dayfid

Omg Dayfid, you must be so excited for this...:stretcher: We were talking about this like just a few months ago!

I'm not really in support of these games, just cos I think the originals are so flawless already and don't even need to be updated imo. It will be cool to have them in 3D graphics for those of y'all who have 3DS's tho. :'(

I'm not really a fan of the titles either, what the hell does 'Alpha' and 'Omega' have to do with these games?

Omg Dayfid, you must be so excited for this...:stretcher: We were talking about this like just a few months ago!

I'm not really in support of these games, just cos I think the originals are so flawless already and don't even need to be updated imo. It will be cool to have them in 3D graphics for those of y'all who have 3DS's tho. :'(

I'm not really a fan of the titles either, what the hell does 'Alpha' and 'Omega' have to do with these games?

I am :stretcher: I woke up this morning and was browsing a forum on my phone and seen a thread about this and I was super excited then was like "fuckkkk it's going to be a troll thread. :(" then I found out it was real and freaked the fuck out. : :shocked:

Deyfindsend me your FC

:stretcher:

My friend code is: 2036-7845-7421! What's yours? :)

A ton of fans were thinking this was going to be a squeal kind of like Black 2/White 2 but thankfully it's confirmed to be a complete remake!

The announcement was made only yesterday, so we were unable to include them in the supplementary document for this financial briefing, but the latest installments from the Pok

I am :stretcher: I woke up this morning and was browsing a forum on my phone and seen a thread about this and I was super excited then was like "fuckkkk it's going to be a troll thread. :(" then I found out it was real and freaked the fuck out. : :shocked:

:stretcher: That was me when I heard about the FFX remake tho, I legit like screamed and had the biggest smile on my face for like six months after.

I'm glad these aren't new versions of X and Y (how would that even work?) although I'm still waiting for the Z announcement. :vacuum:

:stretcher: That was me when I heard about the FFX remake tho, I legit like screamed and had the biggest smile on my face for like six months after.

I'm glad these aren't new versions of X and Y (how would that even work?) although I'm still waiting for the Z announcement. :vacuum:

Omg Fuck Pokemon Z, I just wanted a Hoenn remake. also I might actually get to play the FFX/FFX2 Remake, even tho I don't really talk to my brother much anymore he bought a Vita and I asked if I could borrow it when he gets FFX and beats it and he said he would let me. I'm super excited for that one too tbh.

:stretcher:

My friend code is: 2036-7845-7421! What's yours? :)

Mine is 2380-4063-9905

Omg Fuck Pokemon Z, I just wanted a Hoenn remake. also I might actually get to play the FFX/FFX2 Remake, even tho I don't really talk to my brother much anymore he bought a Vita and I asked if I could borrow it when he gets FFX and beats it and he said he would let me. I'm super excited for that one too tbh.

I want a Pokemon Z just so that I can play it and be really current, instead of having to buy one of the other ones and being like a year late with them tbh. :atretcher:

But omg, I'm jealous of you getting to play the FFX remasters. :'( I'm waiting until Christmas to buy a PS4 and hopefully by then FFX will be available to download off the Playstation Network and I'll be able to play it then.