Psyduck - OCEANS

Kevinn Edu

Doesn't Lauryn Hill only have like one album tho? Her discography must be tiny! :stretcher:

She does :'( Then there's a mixtape and she has an album coming out soon I think? I don't know. she released a song called Consumerism though meant for a project called 'Letters of Exile' or something like that.

She does :'( Then there's a mixtape and she has an album coming out soon I think? I don't know. she released a song called Consumerism though meant for a project called 'Letters of Exile' or something like that.

I heard that too! Apparently she's only releasing that album so that she can pay off her debts and get out of prison tho. :shocked: She actually sounds like such a bitch, it's a shame her music is so good. :vacuum:

I heard that too! Apparently she's only releasing that album so that she can pay off her debts and get out of prison tho. :shocked: She actually sounds like such a bitch, it's a shame her music is so good. :vacuum:

well after what she went through, hell yeah i would be a bitch too. lol

What did she go through? :shocked: I thought she was just some spoilt rich girl who didn't want to pay her taxes.

HAHAHA! No man, she went through some trials and tribulations. Think Nicki was being critically judged for being a female rapper now? Think how hard it was 30 years ago when it was legitimately an all male exclusive thing to do. On top of that, she would sing and rap on the same album which was like "What the fuck are you doing?" And since she wrote and sang about the realest shit, no one actually paid attention because that's ablut the time when everyone was being materialistic and sexist. She tried fighting it but so many people pushed her down and she must have given up and decided to live her life how she wanted. Shit, she even got shit from her other Fugees members, one that she had dated that ended bad which is one of the reasons why the Fugees had split up. It's like she basically had potential to be this big successful woman with a good message but people didn't want her to.

HAHAHA! No man, she went through some trials and tribulations. Think Nicki was being critically judged for being a female rapper now? Think how hard it was 30 years ago when it was legitimately an all male exclusive thing to do. On top of that, she would sing and rap on the same album which was like "What the fuck are you doing?" And since she wrote and sang about the realest shit, no one actually paid attention because that's ablut the time when everyone was being materialistic and sexist. She tried fighting it but so many people pushed her down and she must have given up and decided to live her life how she wanted. Shit, she even got shit from her other Fugees members, one that she had dated that ended bad which is one of the reasons why the Fugees had split up. It's like she basically had potential to be this big successful woman with a good message but people didn't want her to.

Well, true. But there are a lot of other female rappers who have been through that kind of shit but don't let that make them crazy - think Queen La, Missy Elliot, and even Trina, all of whom debuted around the same time as Lauryn but haven't had a complete nervous breakdown because of it. I don't really see that as an excuse to make your tourmates call you "Empress Hill", turn up hours late to shows, and relate paying your taxes to being an African American slave. :vacuum:

Well, true. But there are a lot of other female rappers who have been through that kind of shit but don't let that make them crazy - think Queen La, Missy Elliot, and even Trina, all of whom debuted around the same time as Lauryn but haven't had a complete nervous breakdown because of it. I don't really see that as an excuse to make your tourmates call you "Empress Hill", turn up hours late to shows, and relate paying your taxes to being an African American slave. :vacuum:

Oh, I never said she wasn't crazy. Lol. I just said it makes sense why she's a bitch. Lol. All that other bull is legit BULL. But hey, crazy + bitch = wtf wrong witchhu guuurl.

Oh, I never said she wasn't crazy. Lol. I just said it makes sense why she's a bitch. Lol. All that other bull is legit BULL. But hey, crazy + bitch = wtf wrong witchhu guuurl.

True. I ain't even mad about it, we all know the craziest bitches are also the most talented. :morning: