Psyduck - OCEANS

Kevinn Edu

It sounds so good, especially at the end where you sampled the nature sounds! But I thought you were meant to be rapping on this one. :vacuum:

Thank you <3

But no, I might be rapping on it soon. It may be re-released. I'm currently working on the lyrics.

But for that snippet I posted, I'll def be rapping on that one. I just need to record my vocals and master it all and I'll be done with it  :D

So that may be released soon as well! :excited:

Thank you <3

But no, I might be rapping on it soon. It may be re-released. I'm currently working on the lyrics.

But for that snippet I posted, I'll def be rapping on that one. I just need to record my vocals and master it all and I'll be done with it  :D

So that may be released soon as well! :excited:

YAAAASSS. Still dying to hear your flawless voice tbqh, you better premiere it here first. :hail:

I'm planning on buying a bottle of vodka so that I'll be able to rap my first single effectively tbh. :morning: When I do I'll let you know and we can collab on a hawt track.

YAAAASSS. Still dying to hear your flawless voice tbqh, you better premiere it here first. :hail:

I'm planning on buying a bottle of vodka so that I'll be able to rap my first single effectively tbh. :morning: When I do I'll let you know and we can collab on a hawt track.

Singing or rapping? Ha. and of course!

I'll def work on a beat for that then!

Singing or rapping? Ha. and of course!

I'll def work on a beat for that then!

Both tbh, slay me with that Ke$hus 2.0 shit. :hail:

And yasss, you betta! I'm actually so impressed with the lyrics of my first rap song, they just don't fit in at all with my actual voice. :stretcher: If Azealia needed a ghostwriter I would be her perfect pick tho tbh. :hail:

Both tbh, slay me with that Ke$hus 2.0 shit. :hail:

And yasss, you betta! I'm actually so impressed with the lyrics of my first rap song, they just don't fit in at all with my actual voice. :stretcher: If Azealia needed a ghostwriter I would be her perfect pick tho tbh. :hail:

I'm thinking about doing a West Coast cover. Lol

OOH! Send me the lyrics and I'll see if i can come up with something :D

I'm thinking about doing a West Coast cover. Lol

OOH! Send me the lyrics and I'll see if i can come up with something :D

DEWWWWW IT. :hail: Would you be singing the chorus and rapping the verses, or...?

And omg, you mean an instrumental or something? I actually wrote it to some Lil' Internet beat but if you wanna give me something else you've worked on I can try and write some lyrics for it. 8)

DEWWWWW IT. :hail: Would you be singing the chorus and rapping the verses, or...?

And omg, you mean an instrumental or something? I actually wrote it to some Lil' Internet beat but if you wanna give me something else you've worked on I can try and write some lyrics for it. 8)

I have no idea yet. I'll probably just sing the whole thing.

What beat did you use?