PHF Employment Centre [OPEN]

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, AdamLLohanA7X said:

I can be a modetator. Im fair and stuff like that. And goo

I thought you were? >.<

Nope, as was mentioned in the 'Current Positions Offered' section we're only looking for Content Writers, Events Managers, and Social Media Coordinators. We just had a competition to name a new mod so we won't be looking for any for a while. :) 

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2018 at 4:55 AM, blackoutbaby said:

I'd love to be a content writer @Countess if you're still looking for anyone. I'm a Journalism major right now, in my senior year. I'm trying to be more active on this forum anyways.

:yeah: Omg, I would love that! I really struggle with keeping the News section as updated as it would be so it would be great to have some help! What kind of articles do you think you'd write? ;) 

11 hours ago, Countess said:

:yeah: Omg, I would love that! I really struggle with keeping the News section as updated as it would be so it would be great to have some help! What kind of articles do you think you'd write? ;) 

I would love the throwback Thursdays, opinion, and actual news sections for articles. I think that would be a lot of fun. I try to keep up with all the latest pop news, so it would be really cool!

On 3/24/2018 at 10:32 AM, blackoutbaby said:

I would love the throwback Thursdays, opinion, and actual news sections for articles. I think that would be a lot of fun. I try to keep up with all the latest pop news, so it would be really cool!

Yasss! :yaskween: Do you have any examples of your work you could DM me? It doesn't have to be anything super long, just so I can get a look at what your style is like! I'm so excited! :excited: 

• 8 months later...

I've been a member only for a year (I forgot my username but I'm that guy from Finland who has Marfans and loves Loreen lol), but I'd love to write content articles, and I think I'm pretty good at it. I used to write album reviews (in Finnish) for a local paper and I've written a petition on Change.org about Janet Jackson's albums which was featured on Washington Post a few weeks back. So sign me up for anything like that. Especially if you want an article about Janet Jackson or Loreen lol. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2018 at 5:02 AM, MadeforNow said:

I've been a member only for a year (I forgot my username but I'm that guy from Finland who has Marfans and loves Loreen lol), but I'd love to write content articles, and I think I'm pretty good at it. I used to write album reviews (in Finnish) for a local paper and I've written a petition on Change.org about Janet Jackson's albums which was featured on Washington Post a few weeks back. So sign me up for anything like that. Especially if you want an article about Janet Jackson or Loreen lol. 

I'd love to have you on as a content writer but it seems like you never stick around long enough to be particularly interested. :P But if it helps, your last account was @Hannes84! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 1:42 PM, Skinny Legend said:

I'd love to have you on as a content writer but it seems like you never stick around long enough to be particularly interested. :P But if it helps, your last account was @Hannes84! ;) 

Haha I do lurk here, but I don't chat much. If you want me to write something, I'd love to do that. And be more active as well :) Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Archived