Nicola Roberts Unleaked List

Baby V Alex

Just now, Musicsongs said:

Thank you. I’ve got snippets of Sleep With Open Eyes, Pray, You Can’t Forget Me on my computer. I’ve also got a Nicola track called Poison. It’s not great but happy to share when I’m back on my computer. 

That would be great, thank you)))

Just now, Musicsongs said:

Nicola 

Poison 

You Can't Forget Me (Snippet)

Pray (Snippet)

Sleep With Open Eyes (Snippet)

https://dbree.org/v/407893

The snippets have been around for ages. 

I think they leaked in 2016 with a whole bunch of other flopps but i didn't grab them in time. It was a massive leakfest where almost all unreleased material that was traded at the moment leaked all at once

saw on leakth.is : "Poison has been leaked before as a SOPHIE track titled Potion? AG Cook & SOPHIE are credited as producers, Theres info on the song on PC MUSIC sites.  "

so what is the truth ? it's Nicola singing ?

8 minutes ago, Landy said:

saw on leakth.is : "Poison has been leaked before as a SOPHIE track titled Potion? AG Cook & SOPHIE are credited as producers, Theres info on the song on PC MUSIC sites.  "

so what is the truth ? it's Nicola singing ?

it’s also been on YouTube for a while but no one seemed to have it. 

Edited by Musicsongs

I've been listening to Nicola and GA almost non-stop for the past few months so I feel like I know her voice pretty well!

I don't think 'Sleep With Open Eyes' is actually her. 1:15 to 1:30 especially doesn't sound like her voice at all to me, even though I can definitely hear the resemblance.

'Potion'/'Poison' is a little harder to pick though...It does sound like her but everything is so distorted that it's hard to get a good read on the voice. Lil Cola is her Instagram username though so if it leaked with that name it's possibly her...

• Like 1