Nicola Roberts Unleaked List

Baby V Alex

On 8/5/2019 at 7:33 AM, DST85 said:

I didn't think they were her when I found them. Unfortunately, not everyone demo's their own co-writes. I came across the demo for "Party Love" which is sung by an artist called "Taya", not sure if this has released / leaked yet?

I also thought You Can’t Forget Me is her. 

I don’t think I’ve heard Party Love but would love to if you want to share. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Musicsongs said:

There's a lot of Nicola tracks out there but no ones seems willing to share :(

In the same time, you don't share your Cheryl tracks, so why people would share their Nicola tracks ?

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Kara said:

In the same time, you don't share your Cheryl tracks, so why people would share their Nicola tracks ?

I’ve shared everything I’ve ever had.
I’ve been asked not to share 3 songs that I currently have for the time being for reasons I won’t go into at this point.
I shared GA15 and GA17 which Girls Aloud, Nadine, Cheryl and Nicola songs. 

I get what you’re saying but I have to respect a condition of having those 3 tracks. 
I feel like sometimes I’ve been happy to share while others hold back for years. I know some people will think this is hypocritical but as I said, I usually share everything I have. 

People / fans of GA are very quick to forget what I’ve actually shared. 

Edited by Musicsongs
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, bemargo said:

Do you know the titles? Maybe we can try to search for them or something...

These are the Nicola tracks. People on this forum have said they’ve got them and a tonne more. I know some of these have had snippets leak and some have part Nicola vocals on. 

Pray
You Can’t Forget Me 
UFO
Getaway
Night Time
Pretty Girls Get Away With Murder
Slave To The Strife 
Sleep With Open Eyes

Edited by Musicsongs

One thing I do want to say aswel. I’ve sometimes not immediately shared stuff that I have If I no I can share and trade to get more tracks. As people that have them seem to want to trade or take money. So if I immediately share everything I don’t get to collect more, it can then cost ?

2 minutes ago, bemargo said:

I don't have any of these apart from Sleep With Open Eyes 30 second snippet, but i'll look

Thank you. I’ve got snippets of Sleep With Open Eyes, Pray, You Can’t Forget Me on my computer. I’ve also got a Nicola track called Poison. It’s not great but happy to share when I’m back on my computer. 

Edited by Musicsongs
  • Like 1

Just now, Musicsongs said:

One thing I do want to say aswel. I’ve sometimes not immediately shared stuff that I have If I no I can share and trade to get more tracks. As people that have them seem to want to trade or take money. So if I immediately share everything I don’t get to collect more, it can then cost ?

It's fine i guess, i understand your logic, as long as you are willing to share what you can when you can. I'm not into trading myself ,it seems too complicated - you have to know where to get unleaked stuff , than you have to know who to trade with and what songs to trade for and be carefull not to be scammed etc....as i said - too complicated ??? Life's too short - i just like too share what i have and make people a little happier  if i can. The one thing i hate tho is when something has leaked on the downlow and people are still acting like it didn't and hoarding it making it possible but really hard to find and calling it "rare" or something. Come on people, if it leaked - it leaked.

• Like 1