Nicola Roberts Unleaked List

Baby V Alex

I wish she would start recording things again rather than just write for other artists. She has too much talent to only be songwriting.

I think I would die a happy man if I could hear solo versions of their Girls Aloud album's that just have Nicola and Nadine. I like Kim, Sarah, and Cheryl's voices but Nadine and Nicola were the standouts for me.

• YAAASSS 2

10 hours ago, Andydrew2 said:

I wish she would start recording things again rather than just write for other artists. She has too much talent to only be songwriting.

I think I would die a happy man if I could hear solo versions of their Girls Aloud album's that just have Nicola and Nadine. I like Kim, Sarah, and Cheryl's voices but Nadine and Nicola were the standouts for me.

agreed! her solo album was amazing, i hope that at some point in my life time i could hear a second album, and yes! i wouldn't mind hearing just solo nadine on all the aloud tracks tbh ... a Nicola solo aloud tracks would be amazing! i loved memory of you 

but im dieing to hear on the metro solo 

• YAAASSS 2
  • Sad 1

On 12/8/2016 at 4:35 AM, nanapop99 said:

I don't know her but she composed this song :hail: Would love to hear the english version of it ;) 

On 12/10/2016 at 5:59 AM, Heart Station said:

I wonder what Nicola's demo for this sounded like/how different it is from the final version. You can hear Nicola's bg vocals throughout the entire chorus 

I had no idea she worked on either of these! :o I honestly can't even imagine Nicola singing these tracks in a million years, they're so out of her comfort zone. It would be fascinating to hear the demos, someone better leak for us! :vacuum: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 4:26 AM, Musicsongs said:

Has anybody had any joy in finding any of these?

Sadly I doubt we'll ever hear most of these songs - unless someone stumbles across a publishing site which has some of these on them, but I think if that was going to happen we would have had them already. :( 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/5/2019 at 7:33 AM, DST85 said:

I didn't think they were her when I found them. Unfortunately, not everyone demo's their own co-writes. I came across the demo for "Party Love" which is sung by an artist called "Taya", not sure if this has released / leaked yet?

I also thought You Can’t Forget Me is her. 

I don’t think I’ve heard Party Love but would love to if you want to share.