Baby V Alex

Nicola Roberts Unleaked List

Guest Cypher

Question: Are the songs on the list songs that are circulating? Or are they just registered tracks and solo versions we know exist?

Question: Are the songs on the list songs that are circulating? Or are they just registered tracks and solo versions we know exist?

Songs that we know they exist, however I don't know if legit solo version exist but I guess at least for  On The Metro must be cause the producers/writers are the ones that work with Nicola constantly

Guest Cypher

Songs that we know they exist, however I don't know if legit solo version exist but I guess at least for  On The Metro must be cause the producers/writers are the ones that work with Nicola constantly

Damn it, so we may never here these. :cypher:

Guest Cypher

They might be, Dance The Rain was there and it got leaked

I don't usually get my hopes up unless I know it's circulating.

Please login or register to see this link.

You're the best! :hail: I can't believe I'd never even heard of this! It's pretty decent for a demo but I see why it was left off the album.

'i' is one of the songs I skip as well. I like it, but I could definitely do without it.

Right? I actually think it's probably the most interesting song on the album in terms of lyrics and production but for some reason I just can never get into it. :stretcher:

On 3/17/2014 at 1:05 PM, Countess said:

Omg, who knew she had so many! This is like two album's worth of material! :shocked: But I would dieeee to hear 'On The Metro' and 'Something New', as well as any other demo's she did for GA. Too bad she's not more popular or maybe more of her stuff would leak. :'(

I just noticed it was in the list in the first post: Dating (Nicola Roberts, Richard Stannard, Ash Howes, Arron Faye)

Production wise it doesn't seem to fit as a Cinderella's Eyes castoff, do you think it's just a demo for another artist?

2 hours ago, Heart Station said:

I just noticed it was in the list in the first post: Dating (Nicola Roberts, Richard Stannard, Ash Howes, Arron Faye)

Production wise it doesn't seem to fit as a Cinderella's Eyes castoff, do you think it's just a demo for another artist?

It was registered with the CE batch so I dunno, maybe it was a potential way for the album

Please login or register to see this link.

Also the post had a HUGE revamp, we now have 2 leaked songs and 2 snippets from leaked songs, one being Voodoo, don't have the name of the other, sorry.

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Heart Station said:

Was this posted?

Great find, I had no idea this even existed! It's kind of a messy demo but it's pretty fun and I'm just happy to hear her vocals again. <3 Still waiting for a new single from her... :'( 

• YAAASSS 2