Lindsay Lohan Lists Her 36 Hookups

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garrett and James have both denied their place on the list!

Lindsay Lohan made headlines and raised many an eyebrow earlier this month after a list of celebs she slept with was published by a celebrity gossip magazine.

A list, according to In Touch, allegedly penned by LiLo herself.

One of her supposed conquests, James Franco, addresses this claim in an interview with Los Angeles magazine, saying the Mean Girls star lied about him.

Franco, who talks about his new collection of poems, is asked "You wrote about several celebrities in this book, including a couple of poems about Lindsay Lohan."

"Have you gotten any response from any of these people?"

The actor then answers, "No, I didn't write anything bad about them. And Lindsay herself has told lies about me with her 'people she's slept with' list!"

"So I feel like what I said is much less than what she's said."

The Lindsay Lohan sex list was reportedly penned at Beverly Hills Hotel in 2013, with LiLo trying to impress pals with her "personal conquest list."

Some of stars' names were blurred out due to "legal reasons," while a rep for Garrett Hedlund, another supposed conquest, called it "completely not true."

• 3 weeks later...

Guess we'll find out on her show, but that sounds right. Of course, the tabloids would jump to the most scandalous conclusions.

I'm surprised she didn't come out and deny it before now though! Maybe she's still trying to get those OWN ratings. :(

I'm just waiting for the 36 sextapes to leak. It'll have it's own folder in my harddrive. :hail:

If there's really 36 of them I think it would need an entire harddrive all to itself tbh. :hail:

omg can you imagine if each encounter was filmed? That's a lot of famous penises filling up the web.

Plot twist: Lindsay is actually a transgendered woman who got a sex change so that she could hook up with, and film, a bunch of famous Hollywood actors. This mental breakdown is all a cover for her as she adds to her list and compiles hours of footage which she'll sell to TMZ for billions of dollars in a couple of years time. :hail:

Plot twist: Lindsay is actually a transgendered woman who got a sex change so that she could hook up with, and film, a bunch of famous Hollywood actors. This mental breakdown is all a cover for her as she adds to her list and compiles hours of footage which she'll sell to TMZ for billions of dollars in a couple of years time. :hail:

GREATEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIME. :hail: :hail: :hail: