We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Sign in to follow this  
Cypher

The Remixes Thread

Since we don't have an entire section dedicated to remixes, here's a Sticky thread where you can post your favourite remixes!

Sorry @blondeboy I was trying to merge the topics and then messed up. Here's the video you posted earlier!

Please login or register to see this link.

who else has some i love this one

!olxCzQ4Q!YxFEHn7VcjZFzVg2oPfbEEakBGQzLytGLSheaf0-mws

It is my personal favorite fan made remixes from the BTW era in 1 album. Check out my thread too, I spent 20 minutes making it look pretty <3

If that is not enough

They have performances, remixes,acapellas,instrumentals,mashups, demos, unreleased, detaggeds, rips of her pre fame demos cds sent to labels, pre fame performances all the way back to 2005, rare tracks and more. They are the best site for gaga stuff. They have almost all of her stuff. I stan for this site tbh

Like, the best Lana remixes.

Like, the best Lana remixes.

YASSSSSS! That 'Bel Air' one is one of my faves, it's so good. :'(

Here's one of my favourite remixes of all time:

And of course:

wow! i have so many!!!

i LOVE remixes!

Britney - [iurl=

The Ice (Jason Nevins Rock Remix)[/iurl]

Britney - B In The Mix (FULL ALBUM)

Jennifer Lopez -[iurl=

Waiting for tonight (hex hector remix)[/iurl]

and many many many more

I just started looking through this old ass external hard drive I found the other day, and I found sooooo many old remixes I love! :hail: These all go hard tbh. :excited:

QQRiSj491mE

6sTS7bUlcVM

2Bd6oUKw2U4

watch?v=p5WX02sBq90

Just played this (from the same dude) HOLY COW I am in love. (Soz for the double post)

Omg, this one's really nice! :hail: I love that he completely changed her vocals but still kept the vibe of the original track!

Diana! :hail:

Really wish this was just Rihanna and Britney. Still pretty good though

Omg, it actually manages to make that Rihanna shit listenable! :hail:

Sign in to follow this  

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

POPBOIY has been with us for only three months, but that won't stop him from plowing through PHF like he owns the place. Since he's joined he's made a name for himself as PHF's resident clown, with a witty retort and the perfect gif for almost every occasion. It takes a special kind of icon to have me guessing what thread they'll make next, but POPBOIY definitely manages that and more. We love having you here boo and can't wait to see more from you!