Lady Gaga's Betrayals: Almost as Bad as Judas

Cypher

I made a list a while ago, but I can't find it anymore, so I'm gonna do my best to re-create that list of things Gaga promised to her fans but didn't pull through.

Striked through things have been officially released since we started making the list.

Songs

Americano (Mariachi Version): When 'Americano' was first announced, Gaga confirmed two versions of the song. One was a techno-inspired version, which ended up on Born This Way, and the other was a mariachi version sung completely in Spanish. While this version was ultimately unreleased, Gaga did perform it live on the last date of The Monster Ball Tour.

Bad Kids (Extended Version): The physical lyric booklet for Born This Way features additional lyrics to 'Bad Kids' not heard on the final album version. These lyrics are:

Cuff me up sir I'm mad/At the relationship I got/Between my ass and your badge/I smoke, but I'm not into candy no-class/Though there might be some illegal shit

In my meat dress, I've got guns,/up under my thumbs/Manicure is slick/You mad that my tips longer than your *click*?

Just a freedom hussy/Rebel fashion junkie/And I wanna serve my country/In the best way that I could be

So don't ask, 'cause I'll tell/you I'm free, while you dwell/Throw your hands up in the crowd/Cause if you're a bad kid and you're proud

When asked about the additional lyrics, Gaga stated that she added them to the booklet so that her fans who saw the live show could sing along to the extra verse. However, this never occurred. It is rumoured that the missing verse was played at the Born This Way listening party in France.

Brooklyn Nights: Was confirmed for ARTPOP and possibly an in-app release, but ended up leaking before this occured.

Future Love: Gaga performed this on the setlist of The Fame Ball Tour. A studio reference track was recorded, which leaked, but Gaga later confirmed that a studio version would not be released.

Government Hooker (Uncensored)

In Like With U: Announced for ARTPOP but cut from the final track list.

Living on the Radio: Gaga performed this song only once during The Monster Ball Tour. After it failed to make an appearance on the Born This Way tracklisting, Gaga said that she would release it eventually but wanted to keep the pace of the album "hard"; however, this never happened.

No Way: When a demo of this leaked, Fernando Garibay confirmed that it was Gaga singing but that he was saving the song for a future project. This never occured.

Nothing On (But the Radio)

Onion Girl: Announced for ARTPOP but cut from the final track list.

Out of Control

Paradise: This was a song that Gaga wrote and recorded for Cheek To Cheek as a solo song, as confirmed by Tony Bennett. However, it was never released.

Poker Face (Red Version): The Red Version of 'Poker Face' was a version of the acoustic song with differing lyrics. It was performed once at Carnegie Hall in 2009. The song was originally meant to be included with the 'Heartbeats' headphones, however this fell through.

Princess Die (Studio Version)

Ratchet (Feat. Azealia Banks): Announced for ARTPOP but cut from the final track list, possibly due to the feud which began between Gaga and Banks. Gaga has rapped snippets of this live, and an instrumental was later released by DJ White Shadow on his EP.

Tea: Announced for ARTPOP but cut from the final track list.

Temple: Announced for ARTPOP but cut from the final track list.

Tinnitus: Announced for ARTPOP but cut from the final track list.

You're Getting to Be a Habit With Me: This was a song written by Harry Warren and Al Dubin that Gaga recorded for Cheek To Cheek, as confirmed by Tony Bennett. However, it was never released.

Albums:

ARTPOP: Act II: While Gaga initially said that she would be releasing ARTPOP in two parts, with one representing ART and the other POP, she later confirmed that she would be leaking ARTPOP outtakes through the app. She later mentioned that the sequel was back on and would now be called ARTPOP: Act II, however, this too was unreleased.

Cheek to Cheek: In September of 2012 Tony Bennett revealed that Gaga (who he had previously worked with on 'The Lady Is A Tramp') had called him from New Zealand and requested they do a jazz album together. The album is set to be accompanied by jazz conductor Marion Evans and was originally meant to be a cover album of songs written by one specific songwriter; however, these plans seem to have changed. While the album has finished being recorded, the album is yet to be released.

Red, Hot & Blue: In August of 2014, Tony Bennett confirmed that he and Gaga were already planning a sequel to Cheek To Cheek, based on Cole Porter's 1936 song cycle Red, Hot & Blue. However, this was never released.

Singles

Boys Boys Boys: Sixth single from The Fame.

Dance in the Dark: Fourth single from The Fame Monster.

Heavy Metal Lover: Sixth single from Born This Way.

TBA: It was initially confirmed that Born This Way would receive up to 8 - 10 singles, however this never occured.

Collaborations

Britney Spears - Telephone (Feat. Lady Gaga): ''Telephone' was originally recorded as a demo for Britney Spears in 2008. The song was intended for Circus, but was left off due to the presence of 'Phonography', a thematically similar song. It was then meant to be featured on a Darkchild compilation disc entitled Darkchild Presents: The Writers Vol. 1, although this album went unreleased. When Britney decided to release The Singles Collection in 2010, her team contacted Gaga asking if she would like to be featured on the song, but Gaga was determined to have the song on The Fame Monster. Ultimately, Britney was cut from the song and Gaga asked Beyonc

Don't forget 'Poker Face (RED Version)'. ;) Can we count 'Telephone' with Britney as well? That was meant to be a duet but Gaga wanted it on TFM instead of allowing it to appear on The Singles Collection, so their team cancelled it. Also, don't forget that track eight on each edition of The Fame was meant to originally be different depending on which region you picked it up in. We probably got all those tracks, but still. :P

When was 'Out of Control' meant to be released tho?

Don't forget 'Poker Face (RED Version)'. ;) Can we count 'Telephone' with Britney as well? That was meant to be a duet but Gaga wanted it on TFM instead of allowing it to appear on The Singles Collection, so their team cancelled it. Also, don't forget that track eight on each edition of The Fame was meant to originally be different depending on which region you picked it up in. We probably got all those tracks, but still. :P

When was 'Out of Control' meant to be released tho?

Was the Red Version meant to be a video? Or just the audio?

omg Track 8 was supposed to be different? Was it supposed to be a brand new song or remixes?

I forget where she mentioned "Out of Control", it was a while ago. :stretcher:

Was the Red Version meant to be a video? Or just the audio?

omg Track 8 was supposed to be different? Was it supposed to be a brand new song or remixes?

I forget where she mentioned "Out of Control", it was a while ago. :stretcher:

I think it was just meant to be the audio! It was meant to be for the RED company, which is a charity organised by Bono which basically just sells red versions of other products (iPods, computers, etc) to aid charity. I believe the song was meant to basically be the piano version but with a few changed lyrics. She performed it once at an event for them.

Yeah! Track 8 was always meant to be a completely different track. Australia got 'Money Honey', I believe the UK was meant to get 'Vanity', and I've always thought 'Starstruck' was meant for the US. 'Retro Dance Freak' was maybe for Asia. But she gave up on that idea pretty quickly.

Also, don't forget she promised that she'd change the LM.com emoticons and the thumbs up/down to paws up/down. She also said she'd let fans design her outfits and direct videos for ARTPOP, neither of which happened.

Trackster as yet to come so we may still get the songs promised. Gaga TV is still to come. The 8th track thing happened but was dumped because it was too much to work on. The 6th BTW single was dropped because she went on 6 months leave because the public was getting sick of her and MTN flopped. The 6th fame single was dropped because TFM came along and paparazzi was the smartest choice because it was the darkest song on TF. We still have gagatv coming so the venus and dwuw video will probably get released then. We got most of the tracks considered for TF except 3 of the Love Child songs. The telephone sequel was said to be on AP and we are only 2 singles in and we also have gagatv coming. The Fame Kills tour was dropped because of the VMA issue. So she may have not given us but either a) they are coming b)they were not released/ done because of valid reasons c) The label put their foot down  :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum:

Just a few things:

What the fuck is 8You? Same with Buoy Boy. I've never once heard either of those titles.

That whole "Musicland was supposed to be performed live" thing was a hoax. OGG just made up that story so the snippet leak would be more controversial and interesting.

When did she promise No Way with new lyrics?

To Night Is does not exist. Someone just misheard Tinnitus from that radio interview.

Red Flame is the proper title of the song you have listed as Red Flame. Gaga didn't ever promise it, but Azealia did. In fact, Gaga never even recorded vocals for it.

Just a few things:

What the fuck is 8You? Same with Buoy Boy. I've never once heard either of those titles.

That whole "Musicland was supposed to be performed live" thing was a hoax. OGG just made up that story so the snippet leak would be more controversial and interesting.

When did she promise No Way with new lyrics?

To Night Is does not exist. Someone just misheard Tinnitus from that radio interview.

Red Flame is the proper title of the song you have listed as Red Flame. Gaga didn't ever promise it, but Azealia did. In fact, Gaga never even recorded vocals for it.

Wait, are you sure Gaga never laid down vocals for 'Red Flame'? I know 'Ratchet' definitely had vocals from both Gaga and Azealia, so I just assumed 'Red Flame' was the same.

Wait, are you sure Gaga never laid down vocals for 'Red Flame'? I know 'Ratchet' definitely had vocals from both Gaga and Azealia, so I just assumed 'Red Flame' was the same.

Yes. Azealia only sent over her demo of Red Flame with the rap verse she performed on that live chat. Gaga didn't choose to proceed with the project. As far as I'm aware, Ratchet was just the reverse. Gaga sent Azealia a very rough demo of it, but Azealia wasn't able to work it out.

Yes. Azealia only sent over her demo of Red Flame with the rap verse she performed on that live chat. Gaga didn't choose to proceed with the project. As far as I'm aware, Ratchet was just the reverse. Gaga sent Azealia a very rough demo of it, but Azealia wasn't able to work it out.

Oooh, interesting! Although I have a feeling Azealia did actually record some vocals for 'Ratchet', as she said that she'd finished two songs with Gaga. Maybe Gaga wasn't impressed by her lyrical game tho. :morning:

• 1 month later...

Trackster as yet to come so we may still get the songs promised. Gaga TV is still to come. The 8th track thing happened but was dumped because it was too much to work on. The 6th BTW single was dropped because she went on 6 months leave because the public was getting sick of her and MTN flopped. The 6th fame single was dropped because TFM came along and paparazzi was the smartest choice because it was the darkest song on TF. We still have gagatv coming so the venus and dwuw video will probably get released then. We got most of the tracks considered for TF except 3 of the Love Child songs. The telephone sequel was said to be on AP and we are only 2 singles in and we also have gagatv coming. The Fame Kills tour was dropped because of the VMA issue. So she may have not given us but either a) they are coming b)they were not released/ done because of valid reasons c) The label put their foot down  :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum:

I'm only gonna focus on the point that we have most of the songs considered for The Fame except 3.

FALSE FALSE FALSE

Team Love Child did way too many effing songs together to only have 3 leftovers. Rob Fusari has even talked about 3 brand new unheard titles since the supposed original 3 were even known.

In any case, Gaga's list of letdowns continue to grow! Let the list flourish with the tears and disappointment from her fans. :hail: