Platinum Weird (Kara Dioguardi)

roger

It was a pain in the ass to find it, I know it's on iTunes but rn I don't have the money :(

I hope someone manages to buy the 2CD physical release, the best songs are on the CD 2.

The 2CD version would be the best cos that way we could get lossless of both tracks. I have no idea where you'd find it tho. :'( There's a heap of copies of the standard album on eBay and Amazon and I found one listing which has the second disc but none of them have the deluxe edition with both CD's.

The 2CD version would be the best cos that way we could get lossless of both tracks. I have no idea where you'd find it tho. :'( There's a heap of copies of the standard album on eBay and Amazon and I found one listing which has the second disc but none of them have the deluxe edition with both CD's.

Paypal me some $ so I can buy it :morning:

Paypal me some $ so I can buy it :morning:

This :(

I would love to buy it and share with y'all in lossless but I'm just a college student with no job (believe me, I want money and I want to work but there's no time for me sadly, my schedule is terrible).

Guest Cypher

I checked the local Best Buy today and spent 40 minutes looking through their 3 aisles, but I couldn't find the album on their shelves. :/

Guest Cypher

I called up my Best Buy & they said it's online only now & I'd have to order it from their site to get it.

I came across someone who sold the double disc on eBay for $4.99. I messaged them an hour ago, so I'm gonna see what their response is.

• 5 years later...