[PETITION] Deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card

Cypher

I can't at this being a legit petition.

They need to make 100,000 signatures by February 22, 2014. It was started 4 days ago and it already has 45,981. It has nearly half of it's total in just 4 days! :stretcher:

Also, take note that it's filed under Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement, Human Rights, and Women's Issues.

Do these petitions ever hold any real power, though? Or are they mostly used to influence/sway opinion? I'm not too familiar with how they work but I can't imagine anything will result from this. :stretcher:

They won't mean a thing unless they actually get looked at by whoever's making the decision. I'm sure it'll be bounced around through the government system, but chances are, it won't hold much weight. :/

#DeportBieber #JusticeForMo+HisCat

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Cypher. I have signed it and sent it on to the rest of my church's youth group for them to do the same. I am glad someone is taking this seriously and making steps towards removing this violent and corrupting influence on our nation's youth from the country.

#DeportBieber

#JusticeForMo+HisCat

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Cypher. I have signed it and sent it on to the rest of my church's youth group for them to do the same. I am glad someone is taking this seriously and making steps towards removing this violent and corrupting influence on our nation's youth from the country.

#DeportBieber

#JusticeForMo+HisCat

One of them might be signer 100,000!