We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Mo's Amazing JoJo Megapost

lead_woacp.jpg

I've spent a while making this so I hope it works out for you guys! I'm fairly certain I have most of her stuff, but if there's any songs y'all know of that I don't have just let me know. <3 I have a heap of collaborations as well which I'll upload soon!

Also I didn't even bother downloading her two albums so if someone who's downloading them could provide a tracklist for me I'd be very grateful. ;)

Enjoy! <3

JoJo Era:

Spoiler

JoJo

JoJo's first album, including the hit 'Leave (Get Out)'.

Tracklist:

Je_zps92230f5c.png

Please login or register to see this link.

Spoiler

Secret Love

This album features all of the demo's from both the JoJo and The High Road era's.

Tracklist:

ScreenShot2014-01-26at101559PM_zps1e3add

The High Road Era:

Spoiler

The High Road

JoJo's second studio album, featuring the hit 'Too Little Too Late'.

Tracklist:

Jo_zps99656197.png

All I Want Is Everything Era:

Spoiler

Can't Take That Away From Me

JoJo's first mixtape, largely made up of leftovers from the All I Want Is Everything sessions.

Tracklist:

ScreenShot2014-01-26at120121PM_zps2d5cf2

Spoiler

All I Want Is Everything

A compilation of all of JoJo's R&B demo's recorded up until 2011, when her album was still titled All I Want Is Everything.

Tracklist:

ScreenShot2014-01-26at120046PM_zps5536fd

Spoiler

Doorway To My Dreams

A collection of JoJo's more rock-based demo's recorded up until 2011, before the change of album title.

Tracklist:

ScreenShot2014-01-26at120208PM_zpsc0f999

Jumping Trains Era:

Spoiler

Agápē

A mixtape JoJo released to huge acclaim in 2012.

Tracklist:

ScreenShot2014-01-26at115935AM_zpse56407

Spoiler

Jumping Trains

Tracklist:

ScreenShot2014-01-26at120228PM_zps8a8d2b

A collection of demos from 2012 that follow the name change, including singles like 'Disaster' and 'Sexy To Me'.

III. Era

Spoiler

#LoveJo

A short comeback mixtape released for free by JoJo.

Tracklist:

1. Intro
  2. Take Me Home
  3. Caught in the Rapture
  4. Glory

Spoiler

III.

A short EP made up of three A-sides all released as singles.

Tracklist:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Spoiler

#LoveJo2

A short mixtape released for free by JoJo.

Tracklist:

1. Back2Life
  2. Right On Time
  3. Thinking Out Loud

I wanna start this by saying that FINALLY JoJo can sell her own music  :hail: :hail: :hail:

then, let me halp ya a little

3br0.png

I'm going to DL some stuff and when I find a good list of unreleased I will give them to you cause you are missing a lot of tracks from the Jojo/THR era, BUT I delete them :S

For some reason the Mega folders aren't showing up. :/

Omg, really? Ugh whattttt?! Okay, I've updated all the links, let me know if it's working for you now!

I have Sexy to Me, Disaster and the Disaster remix EP in I+ i could send you to add to your post.

Omg, thanks! I think the versions of 'Sexy To Me' and 'Disaster' I uploaded are already in i+ but if you wanna upload the Disaster EP I'm sure people would appreciate it! <3

I wanna start this by saying that FINALLY JoJo can sell her own music  :hail: :hail: :hail:

then, let me halp ya a little

3br0.png

I'm going to DL some stuff and when I find a good list of unreleased I will give them to you cause you are missing a lot of tracks from the Jojo/THR era, BUT I delete them :S

Omg, thanks for the tracklistings baby! :hail: I still need to find a link for the Joanna Levesque EP actually, but I'll upload that as soon as I've found it. Are you sure I'm missing songs tho? I used a few different sources. Maybe they're in the unreleased folders instead?

can some one re upload All I Want Is Everything and Doorway to My Dreams to zippyshare? Mega doesn't want to work with my Safari  :vacuum:

Really? You use Safari? :vacuum:

But yeah, I can if you want me to. <3 Just gimme a minute.

yay! and of course i use Safari! it's a jungle out there! :hat:

:vacuum: You need to download Firefox ASAP tbh. It's heaps better and much more nicely designed! ;)

Anyway, here you go baby! I don't even know which one is which but these are the files you're looking for. :stretcher:

:vacuum: You need to download Firefox ASAP tbh. It's heaps better and much more nicely designed! ;)

Anyway, here you go baby! I don't even know which one is which but these are the files you're looking for. :stretcher:

thank you hun!

thank you hun!

No problem boo! <3

All links are working BUT Secret Love :( Help Mo! <3

Edit: Can you upload Jumping Trains in zip/rar please? :D

Here you go boo! ;) And I've updated the Secret Love link!

Are these album titles official? I don't follow JoJo, so I don't know what her official albums and mixtapes are. :stretcher:

JoJo and The High Road are her only official albums, but Ag