PHF Corruption #EXPOSED

Main Pop Girl

Should we #BANCYPHER and #BANASHLEY?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we #BANCYPHER and #BANASHLEY?

• Yes, I am a good person!
    • No, I am Satan/Cypher/Ashley!

Cypher, you and I both know this is a lie! I can tell you have Photoshopped that image because the pixels are blurred in some areas and there is a big text box saying "Exclusive: Interview With Lolene"! over the image which you forgot to delete! #EXPOSED

We demand to see the real spreedsheet Cypher! And if you don't show us I will hack your computer and find it myself! #RECOUNTTHEVOTES #BANCYPHER

If I had photoshop, why would I ask for a download of it?

Also, do you even use excel? That 'box' as you call it is titled 'Insert Comment'.

Do your homework before blatantly accusing.

If I had photoshop, why would I ask for a download of it?

Also, do you even use excel? That 'box' as you call it is titled 'Insert Comment'.

Do your homework before blatantly accusing.

More importantly, if you were downloading Photoshop purely to use in your scam, why were you stupid enough to ask me for it? I think you were secretly resenting Ashley for her coercion of you into this scam, and hence were seeking a way out and trying to let me catch you. If you admit to everything now, return the credits you stole to their rightful owner, and give the Flaming Fag award to whom it should belong, I won't ban you. Think about it Cypher. Do the right thing.

More importantly, if you were downloading Photoshop purely to use in your scam, why were you stupid enough to ask me for it? I think you were secretly resenting Ashley for her coercion of you into this scam, and hence were seeking a way out and trying to let me catch you. If you admit to everything now, return the credits you stole to their rightful owner, and give the Flaming Fag award to whom it should belong, I won't ban you. Think about it Cypher. Do the right thing.

The right for thing for him to do is stay on my side. He knows his place & knows what will happen if he betrays me. Stop digging or you might accidently fall off a roof like Lina Morgana.

The right for thing for him to do is stay on my side. He knows his place & knows what will happen if he betrays me. Stop digging or you might accidently fall off a roof like Lina Morgana.

Is that a threat Ashley? I'm warning you right now: my uncle is a lawyer and I have contacts in the cyber police. If anything happens to me, you're the first person they'll be looking for. Your Illuminati powers will have no effect on me as I am a man of God.

Is that a threat Ashley? I'm warning you right now: my uncle is a lawyer and I have contacts in the cyber police. If anything happens to me, you're the first person they'll be looking for. Your Illuminati powers will have no effect on me as I am a man of God.

Do you think your uncle or the cyber police aren't in on this? This corruption goes farther than you could ever image kid. 

omg the illuminati has found their way to PHF. :shocked:

You can stop denying it now. The illuminati brainwashed Mo into making PHF. They wanted it to appear as a flop pop culture fan site, but really, all of the members, outside of Mo, are in on it. Jk, we're the fucking illuminati, we wouldn't make it THAT obvious ;)

• 2 years later...
On 12/16/2016 at 9:20 AM, Wild Things said:

i want an award give me an award xx

tumblr_m5rxoxNDrv1r5nnm1.jpg

On 12/16/2016 at 1:45 PM, Cypher said:

And they said Taylor and Katy were petty for not letting it go.

Justice has STILL not been served. We all know the people from SpillItNow hacked our computers so that even when you ticked the 'Countess' box you were made to vote for 'Cypher'. I won't rest until the people are given what they want!