The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Just discovered this thread and I'm gonna spill something 

In the words of Kim Petras; "get talented or good at anything then talk to me." 

Spoiler

For context I'm in a MONKEY LAB for a college class. 

I qoute on qoute say that this mother fucker said "omg I love lana del rey, i really like her sped up music tho because the originals are boring. Have you heard this remix?" I fucking hate these kind of people and I shouldn't need to say way. I hate college in general but this ain't my crowd for a class so thank god I'm not stuck in a shitty band doing the bare minimum for people who only listen to whatever is on TikTok or the Radio, they don't even know what a damn album is for fucks sake. Anyways.

Edited by Crystal <3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Crystal &lt;3 said:

Just discovered this thread and I'm gonna spill something 

In the words of Kim Petras; "get talented or good at anything then talk to me." 

Hide contents

For context I'm in a MONEY LAB for a college class. 

I qoute on qoute say that this mother fucker said "omg I love lana del rey, i really like her sped up music tho because the originals are boring. Have you heard this remix?" I fucking hate these kind of people and I shouldn't need to say way. I hate college in general but this ain't my crowd for a class so thank god I'm not stuck in a shitty band doing the bare minimum for people who only listen to whatever is on TikTok or the Radio, they don't even know what a damn album is for fucks sake. Anyways.

I forgot this thread existed, but also, I never cared much for school cohorts. I think I have 1 friend from uni that I see once a year and that's about it. :cackle:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 8:45 AM, Cypher said:

I forgot this thread existed, but also, I never cared much for school cohorts. I think I have 1 friend from uni that I see once a year and that's about it. :cackle:

I genuinely have zero friends I see from high school or uni :awkwardney: Don't know if that means I've evolved beyond being a teenager or am just super antisocial 

• Like 2

This person my college in my dms saying "I'm releasing my debut single!!" 

-does Slayyyter voice- "i heard your new song and bitch it's not giving"

Ok but srsly I'm not gna respect ur "identity l" as a wannabetiktokonehitwonder- I MEAN artist if you're gonna look down on me for understanding and appreciating art, and creating my own original and authentic music. Music is an art, not a 15 second loop for the charts numpty.

• Shook 1