The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

Sometimes we all need somewhere to drag a bitch, but don't want to do it to the person's face and start a full on blowout. In cases like these, use the Shade Thread!

:magic:

Here you can spill the tea on your fellow members without having to worry about any of the nasty repercussions that might come from burning them directly. Feel free to go as far as you want; just make sure you're not gonna get called out. :vacuum:

And before anyone tries to shade me, just remember...

:hat:

• YAAASSS 1

I'll start first, shall I? To the user who's made over ten accounts (and counting) just to beg for unreleased Lana tracks: I know who you are. I know where you live. I know that you're using your accounts to try and spam people out of shit you want. And I think you're tacky as fuck.

Next time you want some official shit, why don't you just try forging an actual friendship with someone with Lana to spare? It will be a lot less annoying for everyone else than having to deal with your multiple welcome threads and ridiculous usernames, and it might actually get you a track or two if you play your cards right. :morning:

• YAAASSS 1

There's this admin on here who should just send me Skye's song untagged but he/she won't because they're jealous of me & my awesomeness. :morning:

But really, there's someone here from another forum that I really fucking hate & I wish they'd delete their account or get banned & fucking poof from the internet. They're nothing but an entitled douche bag who views himself as superior to all other  fans of a certain artist & even though this person isn't that active, I swear, he's only here to annoy me. Everytime I see him online, I want to find him & knock his ass out. Every time I see their name on any site, I pray that they get excruciatingly painful bloody diarrhea.

There's an admin here who hates me & another member because we're more loved than him & won a bunch of awards. Like he compared himself to Madonna, like yeah, obviously you are. You were loved at one point & hailed a god & what not, but then Gaga (me) came along & stole your throne & proved to be the superior singer, dancer, writer, performer & everyone forgotten about your mediocre career. :morning:

I know who most of these are about.  :stretcher:

Theres a user on here who was really rude to me once and when i called them out on it they started denying like a crazy person. Now I'm over it and trying to be friendly with them and they're still being douchebags and ignoring me. You know who you are. I hope you die. :morning:

Also is this one about me?  :vacuum:

But really, there's someone here from another forum that I really fucking hate & I wish they'd delete their account or get banned & fucking poof from the internet. They're nothing but an entitled douche bag who views himself as superior to all other  fans of a certain artist & even though this person isn't that active, I swear, he's only here to annoy me. Everytime I see him online, I want to find him & knock his ass out. Every time I see their name on any site, I pray that they get excruciatingly painful bloody diarrhea.

Hi. :magic:

I do. But only because I used to watch The View. :stretcher:

It's such a random restaurant for an Australian to use!

They recently opened one near my place. Probably like one year ago or something, it's still relatively new.

My first time at one was in Louisiana, and I waited literally 8 years for them to open one near my place. It took them so long. :stretcher: