We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Instrumental Megapost

idk if this has been posted already but here's the kylie minogue kiss me once instrumentals i think its the deluxe version its got 16 tracks anyways happy holidays :)P  

Please login or register to see this link.

• YAAASSS 3

24 minutes ago, blondeboy said:

idk if this has been posted already but here's the kylie minogue kiss me once instrumentals i think its the deluxe version its got 16 tracks anyways happy holidays :)P  

Omg thanks :hail:

• YAAASSS 1

Kesha - Thinking of You

i wish we had this in higher quality and the other warrior instrumentals.

13 hours ago, blondeboy said:

YASSSSS. :hail: 'Feels So Good'!

• YAAASSS 1

On 12/24/2015, 8:42:24, Cypher said:

Someone reup Kylie's?

I'm pretty sure

was the one who uploaded those?

• YAAASSS 1

Hilary Duff- confetti instrumental!!! we also have sparks apparently the whole album is leaked minus Outlaw, now just a matter of time before we get the rest :)   

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, blondeboy said:

Hilary Duff- confetti instrumental!!! we also have sparks apparently the whole album is leaked minus Outlaw, now just a matter of time before we get the rest :)   

I can't wait for the whole album to leak! <3 

• YAAASSS 2

7 hours ago, blondeboy said:

Apart from a few misfires like 'All About You', the production on this album was flawless, so I'm looking forward to hearing this! :hail:

Melanie Martinez's album crybaby has leaked in full it sounds awesome but some songs sound like they could have been on born to die did they work with the same producers? 

3 hours ago, blondeboy said:

I've got Icona Pops This is album instrumentals i think its standard edition 12 tracks total 

Can I get the link to your collection again? I think I'm missing a lot.