We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Instrumental Megapost

So as you all know, I've decided to make an instrumental megapost! I'm always coming across dozens of random instrumentals when I'm searching for things online, and I thought I'd finally get around to uploading them for you guys.

Feel free to post some links of your own and I'll add them to the main folder - just make sure they're official! ;)

I have some more coming up today. Btw, is anyone interested in The Weeknd, Ladyhawke, Conor Maynard or Stooche? I have like a million instrumentals from each of them but can't really be bothered downloading if no one cares about them. :P

Enjoy!

Update: From now on I'll be adding any new instrumentals which have already been uploaded by another user to the main post here. The megapost I began will continue to be added to, but you'll also get a selection of instrumentals others have provided in the links below.

Please login or register to see this link.

• YAAASSS 2

Grabbed the Girls Aloud, Gaga, Ke$ha and Kerli ones. :P

I'm pretty sure I have the entire Insatiable album in instrumental form. :stretcher: I'll upload tomorrow if you want!

Grabbed the Girls Aloud, Gaga, Ke$ha and Kerli ones. :P

I'm pretty sure I have the entire Insatiable album in instrumental form. :stretcher: I'll upload tomorrow if you want!

Literally went down the list and downloaded all of them. I'm pretty sure I have a lot of these too. Wanted to get them all before they're deleted, then sort through the mess. :hail:

Literally went down the list and downloaded all of them. I'm pretty sure I have a lot of these too. Wanted to get them all before they're deleted, then sort through the mess. :hail:

Not here for Nadine, tbh. :oops:

Fair enough tbh. :P I'm here for Nadine from Girls Aloud but not Nuhdeen Cayle from her hit album Insayshable.

:stretcher: Fair enough! I have like a million No Doubt ones to upload today as well as a few others I've just got. Stay tuned! ;)

Not here for Nadine, tbh. :oops:

Fair enough tbh. :P I'm here for Nadine from Girls Aloud but not Nuhdeen Cayle from her hit album Insayshable.

:stretcher: Fair enough! I have like a million No Doubt ones to upload today as well as a few others I've just got. Stay tuned! ;)

Damn it, I should have waited to download. Now I gotta sort through the ones I downloaded yesterday. :stretcher:

:shocked: Sorry baby! I would tell you which ones I just added but I actually have no idea. :stretcher:

Damn it, I should have waited to download. Now I gotta sort through the ones I downloaded yesterday. :stretcher:

:shocked: Sorry baby! I would tell you which ones I just added but I actually have no idea. :stretcher:

Had a little browse but didn't take anything as I'm not really into instrumentals.

I may download the Sugababes one to try and get a feel for the song. Havent heard the one with vocals though. Has it leaked?

Had a little browse but didn't take anything as I'm not really into instrumentals.

I may download the Sugababes one to try and get a feel for the song. Havent heard the one with vocals though. Has it leaked?

Hmm, maybe not. I guess you're getting an exclusive! ;)

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

POPBOIY has been with us for only three months, but that won't stop him from plowing through PHF like he owns the place. Since he's joined he's made a name for himself as PHF's resident clown, with a witty retort and the perfect gif for almost every occasion. It takes a special kind of icon to have me guessing what thread they'll make next, but POPBOIY definitely manages that and more. We love having you here boo and can't wait to see more from you!