We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Sign in to follow this  
roger

Ashlee Simpsons Demos/Unreleased

Greater than Jess, don't you all agree?

Can we share some of her demos/unreleased tracks please? :D

I remember LONG time ago that there was a demo for "Murder" (darker and different rapper) and also one for "Boyfriend" (It says shit instead of stuff).

I had all her demos, instrumentals & shit at one point, but they were on my old computer which crashed :/ I'm not ever sure most of them leaked, her fans mostly kept things between themselves. I'll talk to some old pals & see what I can get ;)

Waiting on them to reply, so give me a few days. I can't promise they'll give them to me or respond though. Had their e-mail for years & they were given as a gift to people on a myspace fan page & her site forum a few years ago & were told not to leak them. Nothing from it has been leaked.

I know there were at least 3 demos for Pieces Of Me & I believe 1 or 2 demos for everything else from Autobiography. As for leaked songs, the ones I know I had were Hollywood, Nasty, Suck To Be You, Rule Breaker, Murder, Hot Stuff, Sorry, a duet with Pete Wentz & I want to say Summer Vacation was a song?

I'll let you know if I get e-mailed back, hopefully I can get stuff from them  :)

OMG OMG OMG please please! I hope you do! I love her and it's such a shame that there's no mch things about her around the net.

Good luck! :excited::hail: