KaraMel

Cypher

Anyone here know of this duo? I followed them for a few months back in like 2010 or something. I didn't really follow up with them after their single, "Underwear". The duo sings pretty bubblegum pop songs. I was playing some songs on shuffle today and one of their songs came up and I figured I'd bring my curiosity here. Anyone have updates or links for their discography? *cough*Ashley*cough*

I remember Underwear, listened to it once & blew them off. I'll look them up and get their music together once I get my laptop battery :vacuum:

That's pretty much what I did too, hence not being updated with their stuff. :vacuum:

Thanks for offering to get their shit together! :D

Pretty much, there's no real discography

"Karamel, sometimes stylized as KaraMel, was a bubblegum-pop duo from Toronto, Ontario, Canada that formed in 2008. KaraMel was made up of Kara Lane and Cassie Steele. The band originally appeared on the show disBAND, where the lineup was Kara and the original

I only have

Underwear

Officer

Suckerpunch

I Turn Me On

Just Dance (Cover)

Moves

However this is from the "newer" line up since there was an old one, however the blonde chick from the duo dtarted a new band called the Boom Boom and they are re working some KaraMel songs and their sound it's mostly the same.

I only have

Underwear

Officer

Suckerpunch

I Turn Me On

Just Dance (Cover)

Moves

However this is from the "newer" line up since there was an old one, however the blonde chick from the duo dtarted a new band called the Boom Boom and they are re working some KaraMel songs and their sound it's mostly the same.

Can you upload the ones that you have?

The disbandment of the group finally makes sense on why I haven't heard anything from them.

I have the songs mentioned above as well as;

Boys Be Boys

Everybody Needs Some

La La Life

I love Suckerpunch and I Turn Me On is a fun one too.

I'd love to hear Kara's new stuff with the boom boom if anyone has it

Can you upload them into a .zip file for me? 8)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...