Unleaked Lana Song List

Cypher

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kitten

Trans Am is a potential Ultraviolence title, so the odds of anyone having it are exactly zero, unless they're on Lana's team. :magic:

is this list just the ones that people have? because yeah you're right

Guest Cypher

Smoke and Mirrors, BBM Baby, Trans Am (well that one is questionable) ... there might be more if i think of them

If I'm not mistaken, "Smoke and Mirrors" and "Trans Am" are both fake titles. They're "supposed" Ultraviolence tracks from a fake track list that leaked a couple weeks ago. "BBM Baby" is an actual track, but basically, no one has it. It was mentioned by the producer in an article or something.

Guest kitten

If I'm not mistaken, "Smoke and Mirrors" and "Trans Am" are both fake titles. They're "supposed" Ultraviolence tracks from a fake track list that leaked a couple weeks ago. "BBM Baby" is an actual track, but basically, no one has it. It was mentioned by the producer in an article or something.

oh alright. i guess you shouldnt bother with Hollywood's Dead and Damn You final versions since no one has them  :'(

Guest Cypher

oh alright. i guess you shouldnt bother with Hollywood's Dead and Damn You final versions since no one has them  :'(

le sigh. These unleaked Lana songs make me sad.

Just btw, Smoke & Mirrors, along with a song apparently named "Beautiful Machine" both come from old tweets, not fake UV track-lists (although they have probably been posted on some of them, I'm sure). Most people assumed they were songs (because they rhymed, lbr) but I'm sure they're just some poetry of hers (and Beautiful Machine is great; "Sometimes I wish I was a beautiful machine, so I could resist your kiss and not cry when you're mean").

You could consider adding the alt version or demo of Big Bad Wolf, Hundred Dollar Bill V3, and Trash Magic V2 (the latter two produced by David, confirmed by him). And speaking of "Smartie" and "Mermaid Hotel", "Gas Station" was registered as well.

I would definitely say those are probably within the next few batches considering so many people have them. :stretcher:

You think OTTR demo is out there?! Oh my gosh!

"Trans Am" was actually written on a paper that was laying on a desk in one of those pictures of Lana in Emile Haynie's studio from these past few months. That's why it was put on the fake tracklist.

Guest Cypher

Just btw, Smoke & Mirrors, along with a song apparently named "Beautiful Machine" both come from old tweets, not fake UV track-lists (although they have probably been posted on some of them, I'm sure). Most people assumed they were songs (because they rhymed, lbr) but I'm sure they're just some poetry of hers (and Beautiful Machine is great; "Sometimes I wish I was a beautiful machine, so I could resist your kiss and not cry when you're mean").

You could consider adding the alt version or demo of Big Bad Wolf, Hundred Dollar Bill V3, and Trash Magic V2 (the latter two produced by David, confirmed by him). And speaking of "Smartie" and "Mermaid Hotel", "Gas Station" was registered as well.

You think OTTR demo is out there?! Oh my gosh!

There's ANOTHER version of "Big Bad Wolf"?? :stretcher:

And I don't think OTTR demo is out there, I know it is.

Oh my god, I didn't realise how many songs we were all missing until you guys listed them for me! We really have heaps to go!

I'm also excited to hear about all those potential Ultraviolence titles. I hadn't even heard of any of them until now but I'm pretty excited as 'Smoke & Mirrors' is a pretty classic Lana title and the prose behind 'Beautiful Machine' is amazing. I can't wait for this album now, omg. :excited:

Guest Natalia

To name a few more

Cinnamon (From LDRFM list)

Dance Me To The End Of Love (Live Leonard Cohen cover)

For Charlie (confirmed on MySpace)

Heartbreak Hotel (Live Elvis Presley cover)

High (From LDRFM list)

Living Legend (Confirmed on Facebook)

Love In Cars (Live Brandon Wilde cover)

Motel 6 (V2) (Registered and produced by James Dring & Jody Street)

Playground (V2 w/ rap verse)

Guest Cypher

We even have the instrumental for the other BBW and it's fantastic. :stretcher:

Ohh! I have that file, but I never listened to it. God, Lana needs to stop.

Guest Cypher

To name a few more

Cinnamon (From LDRFM list)

Dance Me To The End Of Love (Live Leonard Cohen cover)

For Charlie (confirmed on MySpace)

Heartbreak Hotel (Live Elvis Presley cover)

High (From LDRFM list)

Living Legend (Confirmed on Facebook)

Love In Cars (Live Brandon Wilde cover)

Motel 6 (V2) (Registered and produced by James Dring & Jody Street)

Playground (V2 w/ rap verse)

omfg death. :cypher:

Speaking of live covers, Lana performed Sinatra's "It Was a Very Good Year" during her secret 2011 debut, with a few other live demos (i.e. the live DP demo snippet we have).

I really think Cinnamon is the Radio demo or something. And most people don't think High is real, but I really hope it is...