Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

Wow, my love for people is great! I know each individual is a great person, we just need to be in their skin. Also, would love to compliment the amazing individual who thought of this thread, TRAY your amazing.

Thanks, but who are you?  :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher:

This is what celebrities feel like. :hail:

Wow, my love for people is great! I know each individual is a great person, we just need to be in their skin. Also, would love to compliment the amazing individual who thought of this thread, TRAY your amazing.

:hail:

Not you stanning for Queen Tiz tho! :hail:

Thanks, but who are you?  :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6Mwp74Tuo

Do you not remember this? I most certainly haven't forgotten this  :morning:

Do you not remember this? I most certainly haven't forgotten this :morning:

Idek how I feel about her tbh...:stretcher: Tbh the only one I liked was 'Shiner On You' so just ignore that random shade. :shocked: 'Red Cup' is decent as well but overall I think a lot of her stuff is kinda generic. She has potential tho and I think with a bit more training she could make it big. :hail:

Idek how I feel about her tbh...:stretcher: Tbh the only one I liked was 'Shiner On You' so just ignore that random shade. :shocked: 'Red Cup' is decent as well but overall I think a lot of her stuff is kinda generic. She has potential tho and I think with a bit more training she could make it big. :hail:

I didn't even know you said that until I searched her name on here.  :stretcher:

I like her a lot, but then again, you know I love me some basic pop bitches  :rockon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6Mwp74Tuo

I didn't even know you said that until I searched her name on here.  :stretcher:

I like her a lot, but then again, you know I love me some basic pop bitches  :rockon:

Lmfao, you're a mess. :stretcher: Idk, I like basic pop bitches as well, but I feel like she's not quite at Heidi-level basicness yet? She needs to make up whether she wants to be tacky and amazing or quality and artistic and not just hang around in the middle there. :morning:

I would like to publicly state that I am forever grateful for all the things Cypher has helped me out with lately. From updating the Lossless thread to sending me a few requests and now helping me with some Daytrotter sessions. You are awesome & I hope I can make it up to you!  :rockon:

#CypherAppreciationSociety