trayertrash

Say Something Nice Thread

Let's start a thread where we say nice things about each other  :) Compliment someone's avi, personality, music taste, anything you want to spread the love  <3

No shade or direct attacks will be allowed.

Mo is a great person and has flawless taste in music. He's great to talk to and has fabulous hair  <3

Omg, I love you! <3

Ashley's confidence and openness are both something for me to aspire to personally. ;)

And Beauty King is enigmatic and mysterious to me cos I'm pretty sure they never made an introduction thread. :morning: Whenever I see one of their posts I'm just like, "Who dat bitch? I wanna be their friend!" <3

And Beauty King is enigmatic and mysterious to me cos I'm pretty sure they never made an introduction thread. :morning: Whenever I see one of their posts I'm just like, "Who dat bitch? I wanna be their friend!" <3

Gonna make an intro thread later today, just for you. <3

Mo is super nice and sweet. <3

Ashley always goes out of her way to make my day better. ;)

Awww! <3

Minaj is really cool, and I wanna chill out with him and write stupid rap lyrics. :tan:

Cypher is like the awesome dad who buys his kids alcohol and makes funny jokes.  8)

Minaj is really cool, and I wanna chill out with him and write stupid rap lyrics. :tan:

Cypher is like the awesome dad who buys his kids alcohol and makes funny jokes.  8)

tumblr_mcmqrocffM1qdnrlxo1_500.gif

WE SHALL MAKE RAPS FOREVER AND OVER RUN THIS MUSIC INDUSTRY.

And I totally feel the same way about Cypher!

And Ashley, omg, I love you Ashley. You are the #QueenOfTheForum :hail: :hail: :hail: