Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

7 hours ago, Tweener said:

I really wish I could say nice things about so many people here like I used to, but majority of them have left this place. From who remained here I can say that:

@Whoknowsmehere is the nicest and the most humble person here. He's very trustworthy and I believe he's cute even though I'm still waiting for his selfie? He always helps me when I need it and he's always around. He's often confused and gets extra when he doesn't get some stuff, but I find it super cute. I also wanna marry him one day so we can form the most amazing gay couple ever.❤️

@liberation is an amazing person. I like reading his input into this forum and even if we disagree on something, unlike Melanie Martinez rats, he can support his points. 

@Skinny Legend. There were ups and downs between us and I feel we are neutral now, but I can't discredit him for how much he puts into this forum to thrive or just exist. Not only is he paying for it, but he also tries to post from time to time to keep it going. It takes a lot of work sometimes. I really wish him for this forum to be as great as it used to be one day.

@Speedy it's a shame he isn't so frequent here anymore, but I understand. Knowing how many amazing people and our mutual friends have left it doesn't come as a surprise he's not that active anymore. I'm still dreaming of him dementing the gossip about his age and send me THAT selfie.❤️

@jlnsgr there's too much I could say about him, but he's amazing and he has a cute boyfriend so couple goals, personality goals, and in overall goals.❤️❤️❤️

@Ari I won't lie that I regret losing him as a friend because I enjoyed talking to him at some point. I am still super confused about what went down between us and even though he doesn't want to discuss it any longer, I guess I have to accept his decision and keep on these silly and petty stan fights from time to time?. However, I'd love to become  at least neutral with him, because he's amazing and I deeply love him.❤️

@Fetish he's amazing and he has an amazing taste! Wish he was more active here so I can know him better❤️

@Turn Ya Head is a great newbie. Take notes ladies. I still doubt he's straight, but who cares really? ?❤️

@Mary Jane Holland an example of how a newbie can become as cool member. Kudos!

It's super awkward at this point because I really don't remember anyone else who is still active here and of I forgot about you, please remind me and I'll write something asap?

thank you so much sis for this i know you still remmber me i know you still remmber all those nights in the chatbox and in ours private disc ..i wish you were close to me you will be the first one i would meet from this forum but who knows maybe one day it will happoen..i'm not active i know but i left cause life hits me hard and now i'm coming back slowly and i will be more active then before @Skinny Legend  STFU sis i'm coming back ...

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2
  • LMAO 1

On 12/29/2018 at 1:01 PM, Tweener said:

I really wish I could say nice things about so many people here like I used to, but majority of them have left this place. From who remained here I can say that:

@Whoknowsmehere is the nicest and the most humble person here. He's very trustworthy and I believe he's cute even though I'm still waiting for his selfie? He always helps me when I need it and he's always around. He's often confused and gets extra when he doesn't get some stuff, but I find it super cute. I also wanna marry him one day so we can form the most amazing gay couple ever.❤️

@liberation is an amazing person. I like reading his input into this forum and even if we disagree on something, unlike Melanie Martinez rats, he can support his points. 

@Skinny Legend. There were ups and downs between us and I feel we are neutral now, but I can't discredit him for how much he puts into this forum to thrive or just exist. Not only is he paying for it, but he also tries to post from time to time to keep it going. It takes a lot of work sometimes. I really wish him for this forum to be as great as it used to be one day. 

@Speedy it's a shame he isn't so frequent here anymore, but I understand. Knowing how many amazing people and our mutual friends have left it doesn't come as a surprise he's not that active anymore. I'm still dreaming of him dementing the gossip about his age and send me THAT selfie.❤️

@jlnsgr there's too much I could say about him, but he's amazing and he has a cute boyfriend so couple goals, personality goals, and in overall goals.❤️❤️❤️

@Ari I won't lie that I regret losing him as a friend because I enjoyed talking to him at some point. I am still super confused about what went down between us and even though he doesn't want to discuss it any longer, I guess I have to accept his decision and keep on these silly and petty stan fights from time to time?. However, I'd love to become  at least neutral with him, because he's amazing and I deeply love him.❤️

@Fetish he's amazing and he has an amazing taste! Wish he was more active here so I can know him better❤️

@Turn Ya Head is a great newbie. Take notes ladies. I still doubt he's straight, but who cares really? ?❤️

@Mary Jane Holland an example of how a newbie can become as cool member. Kudos!

It's super awkward at this point because I really don't remember anyone else who is still active here and of I forgot about you, please remind me and I'll write something asap?

Thank you for saying that boo... :yeah: I try really hard to keep this forum alive even though I have like four other jobs I'm always working on. But what do you mean when you say "as great as it used to be"? When was PHF ever great? :cackle: #MakePHFGreatForTheFirstTime

On 12/29/2018 at 1:18 PM, Fetish said:

Omg okay I don't think I've ever seen this thread but this is a sweet idea. 

@Skinny Legend -  is such a welcoming and kind individual and when I first joined this forum, I really found comfort in knowing that the admin was such a lighthearted and kind person, and I truly believe that he puts a lot of effort and work into making this forum a great place for entertainment and gossip. Thank you for being such a lovely person and for letting me write for the site :yaskween:.

@Whoknowsmehere - is an amazing person, super intelligent and really knows their way around the internet, i'd say haha. He always goes out of his way for other people and should 100% be more appreciated as he's always fulfilling y'alls requests & giving you extra content from your faves without even being asked. A star user. :yaskween:

@liberation - We haven't talked in so long but I remember during the first few months of me joining the site, you trusted me and gave me my start in music trading and that meant so much to me. You're truly kind and I wish you all the best, I hope Christina serves you all the looks, music and performances you could ever wish for. :yaskween:

@Tweener - I've always thought that you had a really great sense of humour throughout my time seeing you within posts around here, and I always see you telling things bluntly and how things really are, which is a great attribute to have. Again, another really welcoming member of the site that I was glad to find when first joining, I hope Miley gives you EVERYTHING you want and more! :yaskween:

@kallumlavigne - I remember once again during my first few months of joining the site, I was so intrigued about your Camila photos and you entrusted me with those, your talent within graphic design is INSANE and I love all your covers & work. You probably don't even remember this but it really meant a lot and stuck with me. :yaskween:

Sorry if I missed anyone who I've talked to before or anything, these are just people who stood out in my brain when thinking haha. No shade intended, and if anyone else wants to talk or become close feel free to message me. I need to get a Twitter or some other form of contact like discord, but I'm not really sure where to begin with websites like discord because it's kinda cliquey :magic:

Thank you for saying that, I really do put a lot of effort in even if it doesn't always show! :yeah: I loved everything you wrote for PHF, I just wish you were still blessing us with your iconic words. :yaskween: But I'm still happy to have you back! <3

On 12/29/2018 at 3:12 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

@Tweener thanks for the kind words! Actually, you find it surprising that I'm straight because you probably think I'm a guy LOL. I'm a girl but my music taste says otherwise! Haha

Now that we've brought back this thread, I want to say nice stuff too! 

I'll start with Tweener because you called me here hehe. You're a really nice member and you were one of the first people I talked to when I first joined! I was so akward and uptight back then, but I'm glad people like you helped me become more comfortable.  

@Whoknowsmehere I've known you for a while, should I say for more than a year and a half? You've been a great friend to me in all the forums I've ever visited and I love how willing to help you always are. Your "sharing is caring" principles really make you shine. 

@Skinny Legend you're the best admin I've ever met. I'm absolutely delighted at the fact that you interact with members and don't act like some sort of police... (Which I've seen in other forums and it sucks). It's always fun expressing my opinions to you and getting to know yours, because it's always a respectful argument between us even if we don't agree. 

@Capsule you were also one of the first people I talked to here, and I really don't know how to express my gratitude towards you. All I can say is that I hope new members aspire to be as welcoming and fair as you! 

@Ari I absolutely love your music recommendations. We haven't talked much here but I had lots of fun during the exchanges we had in the Discord server! 

@Cypher you're like that super cool member that knows and sees everything. And also you're a Heidi stan. So that automatically makes me like you a lot, LOL

@Charlie91xo again, one of the first members I've talked to! Your taste in music is absolutely flawless and I'm always willing to read your threads introducing us to trashy flops! 

@Lancasters you're one of the coolest members around. Aside from being a fan of Britney, your other faves are also my faves and I know I can always trust your compilations, as they always scream TASTE. 

@liberation What can I say? You've always been extremely kind to me and just like what I said about Ari, it's really nice talking to you on Discord. 

@Eclipse I've barely talked to you but I can assure that you're really likeable and you're probably the only k-pop fan I know here! Which is really comforting because no one cares about it lol 

That's such a sweet thing to say! <3 I really used to hate when I visited other forums and the admins just acted like such hypocrites, banning people they didn't like or who insulted their faves while keeping others around so they could keep trading with them. :cackle: I know some people think PHF is messy but at least it's a democracy! I'm so glad you're enjoying it here, you're one of my fave members so please never leave. <3

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Tweener said:

@Skinny Legend when I first started. When Trayer was a mod with you and there was plenty of active members every day. ?

I think you're misremembering how great it was... :cackle: Back then we only had like seven active members but they were really active. Now we have like fifty members who are all pretty active. Plus, @trayertrash was a horrible mod. :yeah:

32 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I think you're misremembering how great it was... :cackle: Back then we only had like seven active members but they were really active. Now we have like fifty members who are all pretty active. Plus, @trayertrash was a horrible mod. :yeah:

I beg to differ. The music trading thread was interesting to check because many people posted there on a daily basis. Maybe you have another period in mind, but I talk about the time when I joined. PHF was thriving? 

IDK what kind of mod Trayer was, but she was always active and talked to us for hours. 

Now it seems people check only latest leaks thread or take part in nonsense dramas in the MTT

On 1/13/2019 at 2:52 PM, Tweener said:

I beg to differ. The music trading thread was interesting to check because many people posted there on a daily basis. Maybe you have another period in mind, but I talk about the time when I joined. PHF was thriving? 

IDK what kind of mod Trayer was, but she was always active and talked to us for hours. 

Now it seems people check only latest leaks thread or take part in nonsense dramas in the MTT

It's true she was always active and she kept the forum fun, but she was also a compulsive liar who made up basically 90% of what she talked about... :stretcher: Personally I think we should get rid of the Latest Leaks thread and just go back to posting everything in Singles. At least that way people would talk more about the songs rather than just hitting like and moving on to the next one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

It's true she was always active and she kept the forum fun, but she was also a compulsive liar who made up basically 90% of what she talked about... :stretcher: Personally I think we should get rid of the Latest Leaks thread and just go back to posting everything in Singles. At least that way people would talk more about the songs rather than just hitting like and moving on to the next one.

I think it would be death for the forum if you deleted the second most popular thread

• Like 1