Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

@Jump Rope You are best twin a gay could ever have, we talk everyday since we met, we share everything and we try to cheer the other up when one of us is sad. I always look at my phone jealous seeing your draws! thank you so much for being my friend cause you are amazing with me and I wish I had friend here like you :'( I'm always here for you <3 love u a lotttttPDN861.gif

@Tweener You inspired me! you are always helping people and trying to make people happy, I adore that fact, you are always there for us, at least for me, thanks for teaching me a lot of things and telling me drama hhaha. You do a lot for me and I can't thank you enough. I'm so happy to have you with me, you aren't here in person but you are my friend and a very good one.:roll:

@LBBH I know we don't talk too much now and that life is complicated but I will always say thank you, If I'm here it's because of you, you helped me back then and I shared my sadness, but i know you are here if I need you and that's cool, I hope you stay here and never leave! thing are getting good, I'm happy that you are here, i hope we can get more near again. :phone:;)

@Speedoflight I don't have too much to say but I had to include you!! just...thank you <3

There are a lot of wonderful people here, I don't know a lot of them but I know they have always been good with me, I will say @Hawks @Cry Baby@Woodcrest I'm sure I'm missing someone, sorry my mind is a shit :'(

also It's so cool to start again and meet @Hooker after so much stupid drama with him <3

and at the end, THANK YOU @Countess for creating this site, for making the gays happy, for giving me an opportunity with the interviews and for everything! We wouldn't be here without you! so much respect and love <3

-Third Eye with so much love <3

• YAAASSS 6

1 minute ago, Third Eye said:

@Jump Rope You are best twin a gay could ever have, we talk everyday since we met, we share everything and we try to cheer the other up when one of us is sad. I always look at my phone jealous seeing your draws! thank you so much for being my friend cause you are amazing with me and I wish I had friend here like you :'( I'm always here for you <3 love u a lotttttPDN861.gif

@Tweener You inspired me! you are always helping people and trying to make people happy, I adore that fact, you are always there for us, at least for me, thanks for teaching me a lot of things and telling me drama hhaha. You do a lot for me and I can't thank you enough. I'm so happy to have you with me, you aren't here in person but you are my friend and a very good one.:roll:

@LBBH I know we don't talk too much now and that life is complicated but I will always say thank you, If I'm here it's because of you, you helped me back then and I shared my sadness, but i know you are here if I need you and that's cool, I hope you stay here and never leave! thing are getting good, I'm happy that you are here, i hope we can get more near again. :phone:;)

@Speedoflight I don't have too much to say but I had to include you!! just...thank you <3

There are a lot of wonderful people here, I don't know a lot of them but I know they have always been good with me, I will say @Hawks @Cry Baby@Woodcrest I'm sure I'm missing someone, sorry my mind is a shit :'(

also It's so cool to start again and meet @Hooker after so much stupid drama with him <3

and at the end, THANK YOU @Countess for creating this site, for making the gays happy, for giving me an opportunity with the interviews and for everything! We wouldn't be here without you! so much respect and love <3

ThaaaaankZ <3

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Third Eye said:

I love you bb. Unconditionally!

Don't be surprised! I will steal rice! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 2

On 9/1/2016 at 7:31 PM, Third Eye said:

giphy.gif 

I love you boo. <3 I couldn't do it without your support! Thank you for all the love and great ideas and for always working to make us bigger and better. <3<3<3 

• YAAASSS 2

• 1 month later...