Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

@Cypher will always remain one of the greatest people I've met on the internet. He's always been kind, loving and spent soooo much money and time on his music collection - which is something I admire and appreciate him uploading (before Mega destroyed our lives :vacuum:) He helped me build up my music collection after my hard drive crashed, has introduced me to some cool artists and is my fav <3 I'd love him slightly more if he accepted my metal obsession and uploaded all the Becky G stuff I can't find anymore since I've asked him to do it several times in the past year ;)  

@Tweener is one of the nicest people I've ever met. <3 He always has kind things to say about people and dedicates every post to lifting others up when other users are just here to bring each other down. And he does so much to keep PHF active and new members coming in without expecting anything in return. I respect his generosity and kindness so much! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 2

1 minute ago, Countess said:

@Tweener is one of the nicest people I've ever met. <3 He always has kind things to say about people and dedicates every post to lifting others up when other users are just here to bring each other down. And he does so much to keep PHF active and new members coming in without expecting anything in return. I respect his generosity and kindness so much! :hail: 

katy-perry-miley-cyrus-kiss.gif

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...