Video Games

Mona Lisa

OoooOoooooh girl. Fuck a bunch of Gamestop. Restocked an edition of the game I wanted before its release, I ordered it even though I don't have a ps4 rn, ordered FF15 along with it because why not, 4 days later, they cancel half my order, the good half.

:fishie::fishie::tanya::tanya:

23 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

OoooOoooooh girl. Fuck a bunch of Gamestop. Restocked an edition of the game I wanted before its release, I ordered it even though I don't have a ps4 rn, ordered FF15 along with it because why not, 4 days later, they cancel half my order, the good half.

:fishie::fishie::tanya::tanya:

:cackle::cackle::cackle:

Enjoy the chore of playing FFXV, that game is a mess! :hottie: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2017 at 10:40 AM, britneyspearsfeatmadonna said:

I just raised a Pokemon to level 100 for the first time! 

It's my trusty Lanturn, Flounder, on Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

Water type Pokemon are the best.

Lanturn.jpg

Idk why but I'm always attracted to the water Pokémon for some reason, their designs are always just a lot more interesting somehow! Congrats on your achievement! :P 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 28/11/2017 at 1:39 AM, Ruthless Love said:

So, Origin has The Sims 4 (game base) and its bundles for about 75% off. Should I invest in purchasing? Haven't played since The Sims 3, which I used briefly. Do you think it's worth it and how reliable is Origin? Have never heard of the platform!

I have to admit I've never actually played it, but all the reception I heard from critics and friends said it was missing a lot of the basic features that made the previous games fun, like character customisation and swimming pools. :stretcher:  I think they've updated it since then to add a lot more features but from what I've heard The Sims 3 is still better.

On 27/11/2017 at 3:39 PM, Ruthless Love said:

So, Origin has The Sims 4 (game base) and its bundles for about 75% off. Should I invest in purchasing? Haven't played since The Sims 3, which I used briefly. Do you think it's worth it and how reliable is Origin? Have never heard of the platform!

7 hours ago, Countess said:

I have to admit I've never actually played it, but all the reception I heard from critics and friends said it was missing a lot of the basic features that made the previous games fun, like character customisation and swimming pools. :stretcher:  I think they've updated it since then to add a lot more features but from what I've heard The Sims 3 is still better.

The Sims 3 is a millions times better if you have all the extensions and stuffs + it has American Girl in simlish :yaskween:

10 hours ago, Countess said:

The Sims 3 was an open world concept, something that The Sims 4 is not. Thankfully, they fixed a lot of things like re-adding the toddler stage of lifespans and re-inserting swimming pools. The CAS mode is the most expansive I've ever seen in game play, honestly.

44 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The Sims 3 was an open world concept, something that The Sims 4 is not. Thankfully, they fixed a lot of things like re-adding the toddler stage of lifespans and re-inserting swimming pools. The CAS mode is the most expansive I've ever seen in game play, honestly.

I love The Sims been a fan since the start lol have to say i love hunting tumblr for clothes & furniture. :lol: 

• YAAASSS 1

On 12/3/2017 at 9:27 AM, kallumlavigne said:

I love The Sims been a fan since the start lol have to say i love hunting tumblr for clothes & furniture. :lol: 

Yeah. I've looked at The Sims Resource and have found [some] stuff. Won't be downloading too much aside from skins, eyelashes and some additional hairs, etc. since CC slows down gameplay. Installing Origin tonight, and the The Sims 4. I'm nervously excited about it!

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

Yeah. I've looked at The Sims Resource and have found [some] stuff. Won't be downloading too much aside from skins, eyelashes and some additional hairs, etc. since CC slows down gameplay. Installing Origin tonight, and the The Sims 4. I'm nervously excited about it!

Omg mine takes like 5 mins to load I’ve downloaded that much CC I love to build lol