Video Games

Mona Lisa

6 hours ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Speaking of pokemon, can anyone recommend a good ds pokemon game? I went to buy a couple but was told they were garbage so  Idk what to get. I want to get one on my ds to compensate for my shit pokemon go server luck

Platinum was amazing!!! You may think otherwise but even my brother who kinda hates on the new games loves it. If you have a 3DS, the Ruby & Sapphire remake was flawless :'(

On 8/8/2016 at 9:17 AM, NamiraWilhelm said:

Christ good luck! Witcher 3 is a beast of a game, i can't recall how much memory it needed but it took forever to dl. Did you try the previous two games? You might like to try those first for the story, they'll be a pittance on steam now. I only couldn't play them because I play for story lines only and the combat was too god damn hard

My worry is the extreme gamers that'll do nothing but sit at home conquering lands all day and I'll end up not getting to discover anything!

Omg yes, I had to go into my system and delete some apps just to download Fallout so idk what I'm gonna do with this. :flush: I haven't played the first two! Honestly I hadn't even heard of this franchise before I saw the third one for sale on PSN. :stretcher: Do you think I need to play them to understand the plot?

The more reviews I read of NMS, the more I'm convinced it's a total waste of time and money. :vacuum: It's a great idea in concept but there's just nothing to do.

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Omg yes, I had to go into my system and delete some apps just to download Fallout so idk what I'm gonna do with this. :flush: I haven't played the first two! Honestly I hadn't even heard of this franchise before I saw the third one for sale on PSN. :stretcher: Do you think I need to play them to understand the plot?

The more reviews I read of NMS, the more I'm convinced it's a total waste of time and money. :vacuum: It's a great idea in concept but there's just nothing to do.

Nah it's fine, you don't need to play them to know what's going on. If you love 4 then just play 3 and New vegas because they're awesome! The original older games are old hat now, also they're timed? You have to complete them in a time limit, such bs. I want to explore and dick around not rush through it. 

I agree, seems like an utterly pointless game :/ 

9 hours ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Nah it's fine, you don't need to play them to know what's going on. If you love 4 then just play 3 and New vegas because they're awesome! The original older games are old hat now, also they're timed? You have to complete them in a time limit, such bs. I want to explore and dick around not rush through it. 

I agree, seems like an utterly pointless game :/ 

Okay, good. <3 From memory I think I actually started playing 3 but for some reason I couldn't handle it, it was so intense to me! :stretcher: I think it was just all the loneliness in that game that really got me down tbh, whereas in this one you can create settlements and have a big group of friends around you for most of the time. :P

Speaking of timed games, did you ever hear of that horror game D? It looks so ridiculous but something about the timer and those dreadful graphics really creeps me out. :flush: 

25 minutes ago, Countess said:

Okay, good. <3 From memory I think I actually started playing 3 but for some reason I couldn't handle it, it was so intense to me! :stretcher: I think it was just all the loneliness in that game that really got me down tbh, whereas in this one you can create settlements and have a big group of friends around you for most of the time. :P

Speaking of timed games, did you ever hear of that horror game D? It looks so ridiculous but something about the timer and those dreadful graphics really creeps me out. :flush: 

ah, well, I'm a loner in rl so that's not an issue for me :P but I lovveeee sandboxes! The bigger the better. And you do eventually get companions! But Bethesda style companions, nothing like loveable bioware type companions. If bethesda wrote characters like bioware, with their enormous games, fuck, I'd be in heaven. 

No I haven't, admittedly I'm a huge pussy and I can't do horror. Horror movies and definitely not horror games! They're so much scarier than movies >< Watching others play the likes of silent hill was enough to deter me for life! Though i like the telltale walking dead game, that's an ickle bit horror-esque

On 8/15/2016 at 6:39 PM, NamiraWilhelm said:

ah, well, I'm a loner in rl so that's not an issue for me :P but I lovveeee sandboxes! The bigger the better. And you do eventually get companions! But Bethesda style companions, nothing like loveable bioware type companions. If bethesda wrote characters like bioware, with their enormous games, fuck, I'd be in heaven. 

No I haven't, admittedly I'm a huge pussy and I can't do horror. Horror movies and definitely not horror games! They're so much scarier than movies >< Watching others play the likes of silent hill was enough to deter me for life! Though i like the telltale walking dead game, that's an ickle bit horror-esque

:stretcher: I'm a loner too, but you best believe that if I was wandering through a deserted nuclear wasteland I would be bringing at least my dog with me! :P I've gotta say, I just learnt that I could flirt with Macready the other day and now I'm totally shipping him and my character. What a hottie. ;) 

I agree with you tho. I can sit through a two hour horror movie and come out okay, but games require a lot more emotional involvement for me which makes it scarier. :stretcher: The only way I can play them is with friends nearby! I haven't finished The Walking Dead yet, I played the first chapter but it was too sad to continue. :'( 

3 hours ago, Countess said:

:stretcher: I'm a loner too, but you best believe that if I was wandering through a deserted nuclear wasteland I would be bringing at least my dog with me! :P I've gotta say, I just learnt that I could flirt with Macready the other day and now I'm totally shipping him and my character. What a hottie. ;) 

I agree with you tho. I can sit through a two hour horror movie and come out okay, but games require a lot more emotional involvement for me which makes it scarier. :stretcher: The only way I can play them is with friends nearby! I haven't finished The Walking Dead yet, I played the first chapter but it was too sad to continue. :'( 

Oh yes, every game should have a canine companion <3 I was totally into Paladin Dense, especially in a tuxedo, but then I spoke with him more. I think Hancock is probably the most desirable male romance option, but yeah, zombie face

Ohhh it's so good though! And we have the third season coming this year so you ought to catch up!! I love following Clementine, though still grieving for Lee :(

On 8/20/2016 at 7:30 PM, NamiraWilhelm said:

Oh yes, every game should have a canine companion <3 I was totally into Paladin Dense, especially in a tuxedo, but then I spoke with him more. I think Hancock is probably the most desirable male romance option, but yeah, zombie face

Ohhh it's so good though! And we have the third season coming this year so you ought to catch up!! I love following Clementine, though still grieving for Lee :(

Omg, I haven't dressed Dense up yet, I'll have to see what he looks like in my red sequin dress! ;) I find him kinda annoying and moralistic tho tbh, even though he is kinda cute. And Hancock just creeps me the fuck out. :stretcher: Nick is a cutie tho, I wish we could romance him!

I'll have to get into it! :hail: Have you played any of the other Telltale games? I saw they have one for Minecraft the other day... :stretcher: 

• 1 month later...

Anyone w cool OLD/RETRO Games that have beautiful story (not rlly about love) n is just rlly nice to play? Can be even on PSX, PS2 or PC, idc. I hate those new consoles like PS4 or 3  :morning: 
Or a game in a type like: jump, run, go there, finish the lvl, go to the next one, something like crash bandicoot (old as well, at least till 2008):stretcher:

16 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Anyone w cool OLD/RETRO Games that have beautiful story (not rlly about love) n is just rlly nice to play? Can be even on PSX, PS2 or PC, idc. I hate those new consoles like PS4 or 3  :morning: 

Silent Hill 2 has a great story, the best out of all Silent Hills. 3 and Homecoming are decent too

There's also this old RPG goldie: Planescape Torment. It has a great story but it might be kinda clumsy if you're not familiar with the genre. This one is like 17 years old or something so

And there's also this game Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy game, which is heavily story based. Its decent too I reckon

• YAAASSS 1