Video Games

Mona Lisa

OMFG GURL. :shocked: I am so excited for all of those games! Plus I really wanna play the new FFXV but it's not available for Mac's, I'm so disappointed. :

But yeah, FFXVI looks amaaaazing. I thought the same thing about FFXIII though and that turned out to be really disappointing, so let's hope this one is better! KH3 I've been waiting for years for, and omg I'm so excited to play it. Hopefully it's as good as the first one was and Sora and Kairi have wild, passionate sex finally. :morning: As for Pokemon, idk if I'll buy it or not as I don't even have a 3DS. I'm gonna have a look at the new features they bring in tbqh because I'm kind of getting sick of them using the same formula again and again.

My favourite game has to be FFX! It was the first one I ever bought that I wanted to play and one of the first games I ever finished. It's so perfect and it makes me cry every single time I play it. : And I'd make a gaming section but I don't think anybody would post in it!

Omg, I haven't played a GTA game since like grade 6. : My mum never let me buy one! Is GTA5 for the PS4?

GTAV is only for current gen consoles, for now. It'll probably be ported to Xbox One/PS4 at the same time as PC, which shouldn't be too long afterwards.

Omg, you HAVE to get into JRPG's. If you don't cry during Final Fantasy 10 or Kingdom Hearts there is something wrong with you. I found I, XIII and XIII-2 all incredibly boring tbh, so I totally get why you would hate those.

I can't believe Fallout 3 is your favourite game though! I played that for a little while but honestly, as much as I liked it, games like that scare me wayyyyy too much. You should have seen me during F.E.A.R. 2. :shocked:

I'll give both yours and Wordshakers recommendations a look-in then! I've always wanted to get into them, but it's never wanted me to enjoy them!

You should totally give it another go, it's a lot less scary than the constant darkness and awful creatures let on. Did you manage to complete F.E.A.R. 2?! The first time Alma appeared in a cutscene, I literally shit myself and sold the game. I refuse to play horror games without company and I have never seen a horror film before. Dead Space is the only one I've completed, and I was constantly quivering with fear. :(

GTAV is only for current gen consoles, for now. It'll probably be ported to Xbox One/PS4 at the same time as PC, which shouldn't be too long afterwards.

I'll give both yours and Wordshakers recommendations a look-in then! I've always wanted to get into them, but it's never wanted me to enjoy them!

You should totally give it another go, it's a lot less scary than the constant darkness and awful creatures let on. Did you manage to complete F.E.A.R. 2?! The first time Alma appeared in a cutscene, I literally shit myself and sold the game. I refuse to play horror games without company and I have never seen a horror film before. Dead Space is the only one I've completed, and I was constantly quivering with fear. :(

Oooh, cool! I'll have to play it. I really miss shooting random hookers and getting arrested every five minutes. ;)

And omg no, I gave up on F.E.A.R. 2 after I finished some underground mine level or something? And even then I was playing with no sound and Lady Gaga music in the background! I never played Dead Space myself but I saw my brother playing it and he said it was really good, do you think it's worth the buy?

I binged played it but I thought when I beat it there would be more. They make the games so short but they're really good. I hope they do another game cause I was not ready for it to be over.  :tan:

Yusss. :hail: I loved the first two so much but I haven't played the new one yet, I have to download it!

Also, has anyone played Portal? I saw an ad for it and it looks pretty interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

Yusss. :hail: I loved the first two so much but I haven't played the new one yet, I have to download it!

Also, has anyone played Portal? I saw an ad for it and it looks pretty interesting!

My boyfriend played Portal 2 and said it was good, I've never played it though. But the graphics look really cool!