Skinny Legend

Pictures Of You Thread 2.0

On 2/27/2019 at 9:02 PM, Skinny Legend said:

How dare you get our hopes up like that? :yeah: 

You look cute baby! <3 But I wanna see you smile more in photos, you always look so sad! :cackle: 

It’s been forever & a day, but thank you love!! & I’ve gotten that before 😩 I’m just insecure about my smile!

• Sad 1

On 3/13/2019 at 11:27 PM, UnknownBoyPT said:

Since everyone shared a picture of themselves let me share one of mine 😅

You have amazing legs! :hail: I would kill for a body like yours!

On 3/14/2019 at 12:14 AM, kallumlavigne said:

No more long hair lol

Please login or register to see this link.

Omg, you're so cute. :stretcher:  Idk how you look so young, you're like a baby!

On 4/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, SkullPop said:

It’s been forever & a day, but thank you love!! & I’ve gotten that before 😩 I’m just insecure about my smile!

You shouldn't be! If

can show off his little English smile then you should feel confident to as well. :evil: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Omg, you're so cute. :stretcher:  Idk how you look so young, you're like a baby!

You shouldn't be! If

can show off his little English smile then you should feel confident to as well. :evil: 

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

On 4/11/2019 at 5:02 AM, Skinny Legend said:

Thanks a lot

😊 It's a "regular" body, I've always wanted to be a little bit heavier but I can't make it 😩

On 4/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, UnknownBoyPT said:

Thanks a lot

😊 It's a "regular" body, I've always wanted to be a little bit heavier but I can't make it 😩

It's not regular at all baby, you have the legs of a supermodel! And don't worry, that's a good problem to have. ;) It's much easier to gain weight than lose it. :yeah: 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

It's not regular at all baby, you have the legs of a supermodel! And don't worry, that's a good problem to have. ;) It's much easier to gain weight than lose it. :yeah: 

Thank you so much 😊 I know, but i'm founding very hard to get a little bit of weight 😅 But I'm trying to be happy like this, some people have worst problems!