Pictures Of You Thread 2.0

Main Pop Girl

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lovatic said:

OK, it is time to be a trend setter here. I just looked through several pages of this thread and saw many pictures of hot guys which most if not all were gay(too bad for me). Well I'm not gay and I am not a guy. I feel it is time for the girls on here to step it up and show a little pride in themselves. So here goes. Grant it I am only 14 and I look like I am only 10 and I always get the Oh you are so cute and adorable comments all the time. Blah!!!!!

You are so cute <3<3 

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/3/2017 at 7:07 PM, kallumlavigne said:

Nope I used colour freedom http://www.superdrug.com/Colour-Freedom/Colour-Freedom-Crimson-Red-062/p/386009 and surprised it went so bright since my hair was brown before 

That's such a good result! :hail: For sure I thought you'd have to bleach it before to get such a vibrant colour!

On 29/3/2017 at 4:49 AM, Lovatic said:

So my mom don't want me to put any pics up and wanted me to take them down so if @BlackoutZone could kindly remove the photos of me from there reply post I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Your mum's probably right, people on here are so rude they would read you to filth for an out of place bang. :flush: