Countess

Pictures Of You Thread 2.0

I couldn't resist the mirror effect  :'( and awe thanks :) and it's a blue/white adidas bag  :)

Ooooooh yas, I've seen that! I'm so obsessed with that Jeremy Scott x Adidas line to pay attention to it tho, it's soooo cute. :hail:

Guest mitch

Ooooooh yas, I've seen that! I'm so obsessed with that Jeremy Scott x Adidas line to pay attention to it tho, it's soooo cute. :hail:

It reminds me of like, old school Adidas not the shitty new Adidas lines that are ratchet as hell  :morning:

It reminds me of like, old school Adidas not the shitty new Adidas lines that are ratchet as hell  :morning:

Idk, all of the Adidas stuff I like is always $500 or something, and the cheaper stuff which I can actually afford is always basic af. :vacuum: Like why would I pay $50 for some white trackpants with black lines down them? No thank you. :morning:

1379956_10202160252506480_665683524_n.jpg

Sure.

Omg, how are your eyes that big? :shocked::hail:

Guest mitch

Idk, all of the Adidas stuff I like is always $500 or something, and the cheaper stuff which I can actually afford is always basic af. :vacuum: Like why would I pay $50 for some white trackpants with black lines down them? No thank you. :morning:

I completely agree! The bag was like $60 so I was ok true I need this, I'm an impulse buyer to be completely honest  :/

I completely agree! The bag was like $60 so I was ok true I need this, I'm an impulse buyer to be completely honest  :/

Lmao, I know what you mean! I'm pretty good in like retail stores, like I tend not to actually buy anything at all unless I have a friend there to give me their opinion and convince me into buying it. ;) But I am the WORST at online shopping, I have no self control and just buy things I don't even need because I think they're cheap. :'( I'm going broke!

Guest mitch

Lmao, I know what you mean! I'm pretty good in like retail stores, like I tend not to actually buy anything at all unless I have a friend there to give me their opinion and convince me into buying it. ;) But I am the WORST at online shopping, I have no self control and just buy things I don't even need because I think they're cheap. :'( I'm going broke!

I feel you  :'( I'm the worst at both online and real-life shopping and its soooo bad. My credit card gets maxed out every month and it's scary haha  :shocked: I guess I have a shopping problem  :shocked:

You're telling me. :cypher:

Well, I guess you're not really telling me, but I'm eavesdropping.

You know what they say about guys with big eyes ;)

Big pupils? :magic:

Please login or register to see this link.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my white eyeliner spending hours looking in the mirror so I can look like an anime character. :'(

here's me in my Marry The Night BTWB shirt lol  :stretcher:

[img width=650 height=650]

xnGT0D5.jpg [img width=650 height=650] sVUvefF.jpg

sorry for being so icky  :yuck:

Omg, you look so cute! :hail: I love those chibi Gaga designs! I remember seeing them online somewhere a few years ago, and so when I saw them officially being sold at the BTWB I was so excited, lmao.

#PlotTwist

#CypherIsReallyCatfishingUs

#CypherIsGaga

#IAmMadonna

#MoIsJesus

#OopsMo&ICantBeTheSamePerson

#PneumoniaIsAwful

#IMissSunshine

#JusticeForMyImmuneSystem

Whoa, I don't even remember being in this thread and yet, somehow my name's still being thrown around.

But yes, Ashley, just because you guessed it, I'm actually Gaga. It's nice to meet you little monster!

#PlotTwist

#CypherIsReallyCatfishingUs

#CypherIsGaga

#IAmMadonna

#MoIsJesus

#OopsMo&ICantBeTheSamePerson

#PneumoniaIsAwful

#IMissSunshine

#JusticeForMyImmuneSystem

#AreYouSayingThatCypherIsGod

#PraiseGodGa

#Pray4Ashley'sImmuneSystem

Guest jackvevo

i got a new hair colour and style the other day and i actually like it!!

before:

tumblr_nh575fHPNX1ry0jmro1_1280.jpg

after:

[img width=433 height=650]

Please login or register to see this link.

• YAAASSS 1