We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Pictures Of You Thread 2.0

Guest mitch

Omg sis, that tacky mirror effect...:stretcher:

I'll let you get away with it tho, cos you cute af. ;) What bag is that!?

I couldn't resist the mirror effect  :'( and awe thanks :) and it's a blue/white adidas bag  :)

I couldn't resist the mirror effect  :'( and awe thanks :) and it's a blue/white adidas bag  :)

Ooooooh yas, I've seen that! I'm so obsessed with that Jeremy Scott x Adidas line to pay attention to it tho, it's soooo cute. :hail:

Guest mitch

Ooooooh yas, I've seen that! I'm so obsessed with that Jeremy Scott x Adidas line to pay attention to it tho, it's soooo cute. :hail:

It reminds me of like, old school Adidas not the shitty new Adidas lines that are ratchet as hell  :morning:

It reminds me of like, old school Adidas not the shitty new Adidas lines that are ratchet as hell  :morning:

Idk, all of the Adidas stuff I like is always $500 or something, and the cheaper stuff which I can actually afford is always basic af. :vacuum: Like why would I pay $50 for some white trackpants with black lines down them? No thank you. :morning:

1379956_10202160252506480_665683524_n.jpg

Sure.

Omg, how are your eyes that big? :shocked::hail:

Guest mitch

Idk, all of the Adidas stuff I like is always $500 or something, and the cheaper stuff which I can actually afford is always basic af. :vacuum: Like why would I pay $50 for some white trackpants with black lines down them? No thank you. :morning:

I completely agree! The bag was like $60 so I was ok true I need this, I'm an impulse buyer to be completely honest  :/

I completely agree! The bag was like $60 so I was ok true I need this, I'm an impulse buyer to be completely honest  :/

Lmao, I know what you mean! I'm pretty good in like retail stores, like I tend not to actually buy anything at all unless I have a friend there to give me their opinion and convince me into buying it. ;) But I am the WORST at online shopping, I have no self control and just buy things I don't even need because I think they're cheap. :'( I'm going broke!

Guest mitch

Lmao, I know what you mean! I'm pretty good in like retail stores, like I tend not to actually buy anything at all unless I have a friend there to give me their opinion and convince me into buying it. ;) But I am the WORST at online shopping, I have no self control and just buy things I don't even need because I think they're cheap. :'( I'm going broke!

I feel you  :'( I'm the worst at both online and real-life shopping and its soooo bad. My credit card gets maxed out every month and it's scary haha  :shocked: I guess I have a shopping problem  :shocked: