Lindsay

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope so! I adored Lindsay in all of her more recognised roles, I really hope she can salvage things. She is still young enough to make amends. I think she should start with some TV roles.

I agree! I know she has done a few cameos in tv shows recently but none of them lasted for more than an episode. I'd love to see her have a recurring role in something like Scandal or something. :hail:

I'm just about to!

Hoping she uses this as a platform to relaunch herself... new movies that are actually good & new music

Let me know what you think of it once you're done! I thought it was pretty interesting...it makes it hard to know whether or not she's fully genuine and committed to what she's doing, which I think is important as often curing yourself of this kind of disease isn't just a black and white thing. I'm gonna wait and see what happens next tho. ;)

I thought it was ok. Nothing really happened this episode but I'll be watching the others.

I wanted to see Ali's face!!

ME TOO. It was so sweet how proud she was of Ali. Dina came off surprisingly well too. I thought it was awkward that she went from being in love with Ali to dragging that real estate guy within like five minutes tho.

I have been watching it. Part of me feels like she is really trying, then another part of me feels like she is giving lip service and saying what people want to hear. It's difficult to be fully convinced by her but I wish her well.

I still haven't watched the second episode yet! Is it any good? I agree with you when you talk about her just saying what the camera wants from her, but I think it's good that the show is giving an unbiased opinion of her and not spinning it as either "Lindsay Lohan's trainwreck reality show" or "Lindsay Lohan's amazing comeback".

The second episode was better, I feel. You can understand why she is so angry/frustrated all the time, which isn't good for an addict. I think she takes a couple of positive steps forward.

She definitely has a right to be pissed off with some of the things that are happening to her, and it does seem like a lot of people are pre-judging her because of her name and reputation. On the other hand, she does seem to act very childishly a lot of the time and seems emotionally stunted - she switches a lot between super happy and super upset over small things which seems to be part of her personality disorder or something. Even though she's far from perfect though, I do think she's genuine and it's hard not to like someone who's trying so hard to be a better person.

I watched the 3rd episode yesterday. I love Oprah. <3

I love her too tbqh! I kinda wish she'd stick around for the entire series, as she seems to be pretty much the only member of the O Network that Lindsay actually respects and will shut up for. :stretcher:

I think something which was nice about the last episode was Lindsay opening up about how hard it is for her to even remain sober, let alone film a show and move to a new city while doing so. There's this weird idea that once someone's gone to rehab they're just immediately cured of any problems they've ever faced, which is just delusional tbh. It's an everyday struggle and it was nice to see Lindsay acknowledge that. <3

I'm interested to see the interview with Dina next week as well. All I've seen from her was on that Living Lohan show so I can't wait to see what bitch is really like. :morning:

It is an every day struggle and one she will probably live with for the rest of her life. I like that she recognised rehab gave her the tools to cope, but she needs to learn how to apply them to her daily life OUTSIDE rehab. I think part of the problem in general is people are so unaware and unwilling to give addicts the time of day or afford them any kind of respect.

Lindsay will find it hard, but she can turn it around. There is a lot of good will for her beneath the criticism.