Lindsay

Main Pop Girl

Oprah-Lindsay-Lohan.jpg

The troubled actress will sit down with Oprah Winfrey in August and chronicle her comeback with the network in 2014.

Lindsay Lohan's comeback will be televised.

OWN has inked the troubled actress for a sit-down interview in August with Oprah Winfrey and signed Lohan to an eight-part documentary series set for 2014, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

As first reported by EW, Lohan's currently untitled docuseries will chronicle the young starlet's effort to rebuild her career and stay healthy.

Lohan is currently fulfilling a 90-day court-ordered rehab stint at Betty Ford that will likely come to an end July 31. The Winfrey interview will mark her first post-rehab conversation.

The news comes as Lohan has struggled with her sobriety, making headlines during the filming of Lifetime's high-profile Elizabeth Taylor TV movie Liz & Dick and the feature The Canyons. Most recently, her efforts to return to the success she had with Mean Girls and Herbie included arcs on Fox's Glee and FX's Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management, with the vocal actor noting Lohan held the production "hostage" after delivering "half a show," often arriving two hours late.

For OWN, the Lohan interview marks its latest high-profile "get." Winfrey most recently interviewed Lance Armstrong, Rihanna and Whitney Houston's family, the latter of which set a record for the network. The Lohan docuseries also comes shortly after OWN picked up the first 40 episodes of the rebooted All My Children and One Life to Live for a 10-week run this summer starting July 15.

Sounds flawless! Let's hope that the cameras keep her acting her age as well. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, I'm slightly nervous to see how this turns out. How are they gonna twist her story this time?

I don't even know to be honest, but I'm kinda interested to see how she'll act. Sometimes all people need is someone to believe in them, and it seems like sis has that in Oprah. I don't think O will take any shit from her either tho, so it should make for an interesting series. :morning:

I don't even know to be honest, but I'm kinda interested to see how she'll act. Sometimes all people need is someone to believe in them, and it seems like sis has that in Oprah. I don't think O will take any shit from her either tho, so it should make for an interesting series. :morning:

The plot twist, Lindsay's been a creation of Dr. Luke this whole time. :morning:

Can they slot in a back door pilot for Living Lohan season 2 and get Ali's album finally released

Omg, um yasssss! I'm actually like 90% sure Dina will be appearing on the show given how obsessed with fame she is, so I don't see why Ali can't make an appearance too. :vacuum: I'd be interested to see Michael on the show more as well to see what Lindsay actually sees in him and why she keeps forgiving him.

• 1 month later...