Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

On 11/2/2018 at 11:10 AM, Tweener said:

Having heard only Twisted from it, I must say that it would be exciting to have the rest of the tracks.  Hilary hasn't disappointed me music quality wise since My Generatiion.

Can you tell us what 'Twisted' sounds like? ;) Or even better, send it to me for being your favourite admin. :wink: 

• LMAO 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve joined this site to specifically express my disappointment of the death of the Hilary Duff Exclusives blog from page 2. I recently came into the “Burned” demo and I need that entire collection from that site - had no idea she had so much. Anybody amazing enough to have a comp somewhere?

4 hours ago, bxtelho said:

I’ve joined this site to specifically express my disappointment of the death of the Hilary Duff Exclusives blog from page 2. I recently came into the “Burned” demo and I need that entire collection from that site - had no idea she had so much. Anybody amazing enough to have a comp somewhere?

the demo of burned is that?

1 hour ago, Lucas Kamers said:

the demo of burned is that?

Hey, thanks! I am looking more for the content posted on that hilaryduffexclusives blog on the second page. Now You Know feat Kara DioGuardi, reach out solo version. Burned would’ve been great but I have that one : )

On 4/15/2020 at 1:49 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I forgot about that site.  I just wish all the links did not have to go through stupid paid click bait sites. 

Yeah the adfly is a little silly but you just go through one and you’re there! It’s not as bad as some sites that put ad shorteners within more shorteners. It takes you to mega right after the first link but then every single link is dead. I went as far as to message the creator on Instagram (where they still have the blog in their bio and had just posted) but no response. Too late to the party I guess

Update: Success ?

Edited by bxtelho
there was an update
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 12:33 AM, mxtt said:

I am looking more for the content posted on that hilaryduffexclusives blog on the second page. Now You Know feat Kara DioGuardi, Reach Out (Solo Version). Burned would’ve been great but I have that one

I think I have "Reach Out" official solo version - but I don't know if it's the same file than that of the blog you said, as I didn't know about its existence. But here it is! https://mega.nz/file/Y6gxXDjS#O72kvPPdY8lN4hO8QL9TacWnc3RaTCy7YsUt85sd6fI

It's a direct link to the file, I uploaded it myself.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Moonchild said:

I think I have "Reach Out" official solo version - but I don't know if it's the same file than that of the blog you said, as I didn't know about its existence. But here it is! https://mega.nz/file/Y6gxXDjS#O72kvPPdY8lN4hO8QL9TacWnc3RaTCy7YsUt85sd6fI

It's a direct link to the file, I uploaded it myself.

Hey, thank you so much! I haven’t gotten to listen yet but I believe they’ll be the same one. I really appreciate you doing that for me! I did manage to get into contact with HilaryDuffExclusives site owner and got a hold of the things I wanted. Happy to share those items with anyone who needs : ) 

Edited by mxtt
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, mxtt said:

Hey, thank you so much! I haven’t gotten to listen yet but I believe they’ll be the same one. I really appreciate you doing that for me! I did manage to get into contact with HilaryDuffExclusives site owner and got a hold of the things I wanted. Happy to share those items with anyone who needs : ) 

Hey there ? Could you share them please? It's always nice to get new HD stuff ?