Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

I'm still undecided if a studio version of Love is a Battlefield exists, honestly. I spoke with the publisher of the song many years ago and they informed me they never received a studio recording of Hilary's version from Disney. After speaking with Disney back then as well, they didn't have the song in their database, either. Andre did a very good job at keeping her leftovers protected. If they ended things on bad terms a few years ago, I wanna hope he'd be bitter enough to send out what he's got lol.

• Like 2
  • WTF 1

I'm honestly surprised Andre hasn't done something to this extent. I thought it did end bitterly between them? Oh, can you imagine he starts posting stuff on bandcamp or whatever and we get a ton of outtakes from each album going back to the Lizzie sessions?! I'd just DIE! But that stuff only happens with Lana and whoever's popular these days lol (Can't you tell I'm bitter about not having any leaks from the Duffster? LOL)

Edited by shout87
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, shout87 said:

I'm honestly surprised Andre hasn't done something to this extent. I thought it did end bitterly between them? Oh, can you imagine he starts posting stuff on bandcamp or whatever and we get a ton of outtakes from each album going back to the Lizzie sessions?! I'd just DIE! But that stuff only happens with Lana and whoever's popular these days lol (Can't you tell I'm bitter about not having any leaks from the Duffster? LOL)

I donā€™t think heā€™d leak anything to that extent because sheā€™d sue him for sure, but if somebody emailed him pretending to be ofĀ importantance, he might just send something in return. The real question is, what would you want from him? Thereā€™s so much to choose from lol.Ā :cypher:

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 11:10 PM, pedrohvg1 said:

I have some of your requests of Hilary here! We can trade if you want.

You have only made 6 posts up to this point.Ā  And Every one of them either implies it, or actually is about trading.Ā  Maybe if you would share something people might start to trust that you are sincere.Ā  Come on Pedro.Ā  Or should we start calling you......Tradero.Ā  :bop: This board deserves better than that.

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461543042105606146/507595048993423381/IMG_5725.jpg

Someone on leakth.is is selling this Hilary Duff 2007 Demo CD forĀ  1.09 BTC which is equal to $6875.19 USDĀ Ā 

So these tracks are leftovers/outtakes from Dignity. I hope someone (rich) buys it and leak it

Well that's quite an exciting turn of events. Although I wonder if it's legit? That CD cover - all the text is clear and crisp, but there's defects around the Hollywood Records logo.

I do like me some Hilary Duff.Ā  But there is absolutely no way on Earth I would even contimplate paying that kind of money.Ā  Even if I could afford it, I would rather give the money to @Skinny Legend so she could pay the bill for PHF.Ā  So that we could get the uploading privileges reinstated.Ā 

Ā 

I will just wait to see if they get leaked.Ā  That is, if in fact, they are legit?

• Shook 1

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

HavingĀ heard only Twisted from it, I must say that it would be exciting to have the rest of the tracks.Ā  Hilary hasn't disappointed me music quality wise since My Generatiion.

You've heard Twisted? Can you describe it? Is it the same as Heidi Montag's song like some people were guessing earlier?

• Shook 1

Could I just sell my soul (or whatever is left of it) instead? Maybe a kidney perhaps? Idk but I need these tracks. :(

Also if we got these, and ever got hold of Imperfection, Just Hold Me, Smile, Happy (Original) the tour covers of Love is a Battlefield and Major Tom, we pretty much would have Dignity Part 2. I just can't.

Edited by shout87
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...