We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

roger

Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

I'm still undecided if a studio version of Love is a Battlefield exists, honestly. I spoke with the publisher of the song many years ago and they informed me they never received a studio recording of Hilary's version from Disney. After speaking with Disney back then as well, they didn't have the song in their database, either. Andre did a very good job at keeping her leftovers protected. If they ended things on bad terms a few years ago, I wanna hope he'd be bitter enough to send out what he's got lol.

• Like 2

I'm honestly surprised Andre hasn't done something to this extent. I thought it did end bitterly between them? Oh, can you imagine he starts posting stuff on bandcamp or whatever and we get a ton of outtakes from each album going back to the Lizzie sessions?! I'd just DIE! But that stuff only happens with Lana and whoever's popular these days lol (Can't you tell I'm bitter about not having any leaks from the Duffster? LOL)

Edited by shout87
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, shout87 said:

I'm honestly surprised Andre hasn't done something to this extent. I thought it did end bitterly between them? Oh, can you imagine he starts posting stuff on bandcamp or whatever and we get a ton of outtakes from each album going back to the Lizzie sessions?! I'd just DIE! But that stuff only happens with Lana and whoever's popular these days lol (Can't you tell I'm bitter about not having any leaks from the Duffster? LOL)

I don’t think he’d leak anything to that extent because she’d sue him for sure, but if somebody emailed him pretending to be of importantance, he might just send something in return. The real question is, what would you want from him? There’s so much to choose from lol. :cypher:

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 11:10 PM, pedrohvg1 said:

I have some of your requests of Hilary here! We can trade if you want.

You have only made 6 posts up to this point.  And Every one of them either implies it, or actually is about trading.  Maybe if you would share something people might start to trust that you are sincere.  Come on Pedro.  Or should we start calling you......Tradero.  :bop: This board deserves better than that.

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

19 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Don't tell me 'Twisted' is the track Heidi Montag went on to release? :stretcher:

OMG I would diiiie :fishie:

Edited by liberation

16 hours ago, liberation said:

OMG I would diiiie :fishie:

I'm genuinely curious tho! :stretcher: I know nothing about the track other than the title, but they did work with some of the same people and I can totally imagine that song in Hilary's voice.